DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: war warblers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

war warblers

that was all i had good...battle..hate we lost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    at least it was a fair match up...you all just out classed us (not used to those haha if were a streak im sure it would have been sup1 ...again....)

Post Count
    Hello Arc. That was a decent battle.

Didnt think we were going for it, but we did.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 11-16-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We also got the war warblers. Must say they had an easy time with us. Hope they enjoyed it. We didnt. Totally destroyed our streak. But hey not your problem or fault. It is someone called what is it they never resond so I cant remember their name.

P.s. So you guys in war warblers know we are the Danish Brigade
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Post Count
    Sorry Pluto. We ahve suffered the defeat at the top of a streak before. It is not a good feeling. In Mexico, we climbed to the top of the 4 dtreak twice, only to meet the bottom of it again. 3rd time was a charm. Good luck out there in future battles.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry Pluto. I know the feeling.
    War Warblers 796 461 006

Health Regen Time: 26%
    Ground Attack: 10%
    Air Attack: 5%
    Infantry Attack: 10%
    Infantry Defense:30%
    Ground Defense: 30%
    Air Defense: 20%
    Sea Defense: 15%
    Building Defense: 30%
    Building Output: 15%
    46 spots total

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Sgt Rud

No worries it is just a game - not saying I wouldnt like improvements - but hey. Good luck to you also.
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Hello Arc. That was a decent battle.

Didnt think we were going for it, but we did.
    we weren't at first decided to...bit us in the end. That was about 5 of us. oh well...good luck!

Post Count
    We also faced you guys the war. And I must say it was one of the most exciting and closest battle we have had so far!! Reall glad we won

Post Count
    Well, you win some you lose some.

There are two battles particular that urk me. Both happened yesterday. We lost one by 29 points. The score was in the 100K+ range, so you you know how we feel to lose with something like that running. The second was a lose by 89 points, least this one was only in the 60k range.

When both teams are running it up, it gets really difficult to climb points and re-set the screen to see where each team is at.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 11-17-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Post Count
    Yes I def understand the feeling we have had sm of those also. Thankfully this one was only in the 25k range