Many buildings under construction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Many buildings under construction

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count

Many buildings under construction

How the heck does someone show a dozen buildings under construction at the same time? Is it just a base rendering glitch of a hack of some sort? I have a screen shot on my iPad but i am not sure how to attach it to the post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KillerDriller; 11-16-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Post Count
    Save it your computer via usb and paste the picture

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    How the heck does someone show a dozen buildings under construction at the same time? Is it just a base rendering glitch of a hack of some sort? I have a screen shot on my iPad but i am not sure how to attach it to the post.
    Upload it to tinypic.com and post the URL for forums in your post...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Man, where can I get me the unit with the bonus that allows you to do that, lol....

Post Count
    Ppl pay money to stay competitive wtf gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Before you point fingers, I had a friend whose buildings were always under construction and had out there numbers for hours until complete

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post984361
    Last edited by iZheil9152; 11-16-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    must have tried to get extra money, they changed the date on their device, collected the money, did said thing with it and changed the date back, i did it for kicks and half my hood(in cc) was either upgrading or building. took 24 hours for everything to be back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hit this rival three times over a week. I only started to think something was wrong after that. I seriously doubt this is some sort of glitch. I also doubt it is some hacker as they were not very powerful. If they were hacking, i would expect more strength.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    I hit this rival three times over a week. I only started to think something was wrong after that. I seriously doubt this is some sort of glitch. I also doubt it is some hacker as they were not very powerful. If they were hacking, i would expect more strength.
    maybe he just havent gotten to hacking strength, right now buildings, strength tomorrow

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Not likely

I've known ppl in the past couple of months who have logged into their base and had similar issues. One had almost all bldgs upgrading. Only... you can't collect while they are and they didnt finish. He sent tickets to Gree to fix it. Not a hacker, a Gree glitch. No explanation of what causes it. Maybe similar to the one that stacks the buildings?