Top 250: Big Dogs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 250: Big Dogs

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation Top 250: Big Dogs

New round of recruiting. 50 members already, looking to fill 2 spots with very good people (or one great player with two accounts).

Big Dogs. Big family. Fun(ny), active group. Some gold spenders, not a requirement. Bonuses in the signature, high cash flow so we're constantly buying new ones. Finished all but 2 FLTQs on prestige (the first one and this last one that was skewed towards huge spenders). Moreover, we do great with boss events.

What are we looking for? An active player, preferably high stats (as high as possible) and low level (as low as possible). Must be on Palringo (or willing to register), that's where all the communication takes place (and also our external forum, on which strategy and tips are posted). Europeans have priority, but everyone all over the world is encouraged to apply. You should be able to bring in at least 6k wd points/event if you’ll be a wall/defense leader hitter or 25k wd points/event if you’ll be a scout or player hitter (roles will be assigned based on stats). Also, having a lot of energy is a big big plus.

We also have a minimum donation rule of 5x your income per hour every day or 35x your iph weekly. If upgrades need to be done, buildings to be upgraded or units to be replenished, that is absolutely no problem, as long as it is announced.

Our track record is as follows: Battle for Brazil 195th, Greenland 547th, Egypt 831st - after which we had a leadership change, China 461st, Ireland 536th, Colombia 638th, Madagascar 546th, Poland 575th, Australia 391st, 347th in Canada, 374th in India, 223rd in Mexico. Moreover, with our awesome war management system, we were able to reach high levels in the faction goals that increased our stats during war with 20-25k.

Get in while you can! Firmly in top 250 with strong ambitions to remain there.

2 openings - either 2 individuals, or players with multiple accounts, all welcome!

Reply here or send me a private message with your level, stats, income per hour, ID and previous performance in world domination events. In return you will get the faction's code (if you forget the ID) or an invite to an awesome faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    bump bump bump

Banned
    Post Count
    up up up up up

Banned
    Post Count
    again, to the top.

Banned
    Post Count
    up top before sleeping. 1 spot almost gone.

Banned
    Post Count
    Let's go up again. Only one spot available.

Banned
    Post Count
    update: both spots filled, may have one other available soon. please apply and i'll get back to you.

Banned
    Post Count
    The advertised spots are not available anymore. However, if you're interested and worthy, we can open a couple new spots for you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Up up up we go.

Banned
    Post Count
    1 more spot. Not for long!

Banned
    Post Count
    negotiations ongoing for two spots. never hurts to send in your application as well, before we make our minds.

Banned
    Post Count

I'd be interested...

Very active player..

Level 143
    511K Att
    608K Def
    IPH 176K (Low but working on it)
    WD points Over 50K but really haven't paid attention to my numbers. I have finshed in the top 25K though everytime.

537-530-705

Message me in game, as the forums here don't like me.

Post Count
    Bump for a great family!

Banned
    Post Count
    A couple spots recently vacated.

Banned
    Post Count
    one down, one to go. hurry up!