Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Beat Contest

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just lost to someone with 2.6mil less defense than my attack

Lurker
    Post Count

I was shocked when I lost twice....

I don't know if there's a glitch but I lost by 6mil difference - have a screen shot but still figuring how to add it in

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Unfortunately it could be that the person is actually over 10m in which case you don't see the last place. Gree, the failures that they are, boosted stats higher than they can display. Way to program idiots

Post Count
    How do you take a screenshot?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryikk View Post
    Unfortunately it could be that the person is actually over 10m in which case you don't see the last place. Gree, the failures that they are, boosted stats higher than they can display. Way to program idiots
    Lol! To be fair, the designers never imagined the stat inflation which has happened.

Shouldn't be too tricky to fix. On my "window" there's enough room to show an extra digit. On the rival's there isn't, because the designers have created a mirror image around the centre. Just change it so the right side is identical to the left side - problem solved.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsmo View Post
    How do you take a screenshot?
    Usually by pressing the on/off button and home button together.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is a thing called Army ATK skill and Army DEF skill... which I've never seen a formula how this affects things... so is a consideration as well.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If what people have long said about such "skills" in crime city applies here too - almost zilch!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGates View Post
    There is a thing called Army ATK skill and Army DEF skill... which I've never seen a formula how this affects things... so is a consideration as well.
    Didn't you see my post? I have 213 atk skill, and was 1.5 million higher in stats.... pretty sure 213 atk skill is higher than most people out there......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Didn't you see my post? I have 213 atk skill, and was 1.5 million higher in stats.... pretty sure 213 atk skill is higher than most people out there......
    I got 239 Atk skill.... any advances?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Idk why I need to post this every war guys. Gree is dumb. The stats posted when attacking in war are UNBOOSTED. as a minimum, add 20% to stats. In your folks level, I'd be adding at least 40%
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Idk why I need to post this every war guys. Gree is dumb. The stats posted when attacking in war are UNBOOSTED. as a minimum, add 20% to stats. In your folks level, I'd be adding at least 40%
    It is your boosted stats. I had a friend in another guild attack me and told me my defense. It was my BOOSTED stats. So losing when you have 1-2mil more attack than your opponent's defense is simply BS.

Banned
    Post Count
    Idk why I need to post this every war guys. Gree is dumb. The stats posted when attacking in war are UNBOOSTED.
    You are incorrect...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Well stop posting it cause u are Feeding misinformation to others that don't know better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm passing on what was said to me by gree. 4-5 wars ago a friend and I tested it, so if that has changed, it was a stealth fix. All I know is I go for a 30% difference, n never have a problem :P
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!