Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by TruPyroDice View Post
    What the hell is up with the "white trash" mission in the trick or treat ltq? Did you all so put in a "porch monkey" or "wetback" mission in there as well. I find this extremely offensive. Make this right. It a deroggitory term no less offensive to some than the N word or others. Think in need to take a screen shot and send this to the local news or ACLU and start a civil discrimination lawsuit.
    Derogatory

sorry I'm not one of the sheep to just let things go by without saying something about it. I feel there's a lot of complaints on this thread and they are justified, on this whole forum for that matter. I really feel bad for you that if something bothered you you would not speak up about it. hopefully you are more outspoken in real life, not just walk away from something without telling people how you feel but I guess we're different like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    sorry I'm not one of the sheep to just let things go by without saying something about it. I feel there's a lot of complaints on this thread and they are justified, on this whole forum for that matter. I really feel bad for you that if something bothered you you would not speak up about it. hopefully you are more outspoken in real life, not just walk away from something without telling people how you feel but I guess we're different like that.
    actions speak louder than words?

Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    actions speak louder than words?
    lol, what action can I take on an online game? all we have regarding gree are words. even if I stop spending money on the game I'm going to go out with a bang here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

I agree. this company just doesn't care about anything anymore, so ignorant. there have been so many things that have upset me about this game this is just the icing on the cake I can't believe it. don't talk about people hacking or quitting, or asking for refunds, but get as racist as you want apparently
    talk about the Slutty Assassin Weapon they awarded in this LTQ .. what impression does that leave on teenagers playing this game? Is this an X-rated game? If yes, then where is the declaration?

lol, what action can I take on an online game?...
    stop spending or stop playing altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    stop spending or stop playing altogether?
    yep. and/or get a gold refund.

When you step back a bit... Gold purchases are paid for entertainment nothing more. You don't like this movie- watch another one.