Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ,

Your explanation has been noted, and thank you for taking time to type it all out. What we do know at this point is that the 20% magic attk bonus does not work for some folks. Tickets have been sent and I expect Gree support to resolve them satisfactorily. I paid real money for the unit via the use of gem, so have others. We deserve Gree resolution.

You mentioned it is not okay to post ticket info on this forum and I thank you for taking a case by case approach to let the quoted response stay. While this may be an isolated case, the erroneous response given by support, among others, is what is forcing folks to air their problems on the forum. You guys need to help your support to help us, be it by resources, training, etc.

For your info, my ticket on this has been closed without addressing why I am not having the 20%. I have to send another email on this. Another example of not having resolution by support.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you CJ for not locking this thread, really appreciate it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i dont have the chalice final box reward yet, still im suddenly missing 20% mag att???? thanks gree, now my stats are way lower and war starts tomorrow!!!!
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EiZ View Post
    i dont have the chalice final box reward yet, still im suddenly missing 20% mag att???? thanks gree, now my stats are way lower and war starts tomorrow!!!!
    I think the story is pretty clear now. Gree has probably removed 20% magic attk increase of another unit. For folks (like me) whom have gotten the chalice final reward the outcome is net net little stats change. For others, it is a drop in attk outright.

IMHO, Gree owns us an explanation. I am still waiting for Gree to acknowledge the ticket I sent ..... ****ty, to say the least.

Edit: pardon me but I did not know S H I T T Y is all that offensive. My apologies for folks whom are offended.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ
    Is there a fix on this matter? Clock ticking, cok is near.

Post Count
    just got the 10/10 Chalice last night. 20% magic boost worked for me. *shrug*
    Stats have never gone down for me...only up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still no 20% for me

Okay, so our KA crew is mainly working on the "stuck in no guild" issue that some players are experiencing right now, and everything we've checked into here shows the bonus as working (including loading up duplicates of peoples' accounts and then removing/adding back the item while checking to see if the stats lower and go back up).

After talking to QA and the devs, there is one other possibility. We didn't remove a bonus from anything in the data push that fixed the Spirit item. BUT, the original issue was that the Spirit item wasn't pointing towards the bonus as intended; that is why it wasn't working. It is possible that another event reward WAS invisibly pointing to that bonus (basically the wrong thing might have been granting the bonus). If that was the case, everyone who already had everything from the event would have already been receiving that bonus when we made the fix; the source of the bonus just moved to where it was supposed to be. That would explain why people who are getting the Spirit item now are seeing the change properly, but people who already had everything didn't.

If we have one or two honest volunteers, we could potentially do some old-fashioned community testing (i.e. observe your stats, I remove the Spirit item, you observe your stats again after closing/reopening, then I add the Spirit back to your account. If the bonus is working, you'd see a change). If this is a perception issue related to the above paragraph, we'd like that cleared up before the CoK event. If there is still something wrong, we'd also like that cleared up before the CoK event.
    Last edited by CJ54; 11-07-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would volunteer my account for that, my current ticket number with game related information can be found in ticket request #1078678

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Lurker
    Post Count

I think I got mine

but my stats kept jumping up then down then up...weird

Post Count
    CJ, i'll volunteer as my stats went down after the new data push and then back up after i received the Spirit of the Chalice 20% bonus. I have no idea what bonus i lost to make my stats go down though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ, I will be back from work in about 12hrs time and avail for testing for about 4hrs thereafter. I am on Kakao, wechat and whatsapp if you need to know.

Btw, received support email that my ticket has been closed making reference to players' confusion and stated an unit called Shadow of the Chalice. ...................

Needless to say I resend the ticket and ask for further investigation.

Edit: While I volunteer for the test, I would also ask that CJ and the developer take a look at the print screens that I have submitted, which clearly shows that the issue exists. So far, I do not have faith that support has taken a detailed look.
    Last edited by King Ben; 11-07-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have already spent 300 gems and on 8/10. I was going to keep spending but this issue has me thinking maybe I just wasted those? Are people who are finishing now getting the correct bonus? Also, did you lower the chances in the event during a data push? Those who gemmed early seemed to get it much quicker that ones gemming for it now? Maybe just bad luck though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi CJ,
    I'm available for testing, just buzz me if you need my help.

Post Count
    Hope everything goes to work before the battle (war) begins :-)
    KA IGN: -EXӨDΨṠ-

Formerly known as DArk MidNight