An idea that will change the game in a positive way - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An idea that will change the game in a positive way

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    This is the most amazing idea since theifs beat the elite idea. It's just amazing no words can explain how great of an idea this is..... BUMP
    Thanks man

Banned
    Post Count
    not a bad idea at all, but then it should be a limited building that U dont have, cause U cant construct 3 same type money buildings

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree want constant daily gamers because there's a higher chance they will get hooked and start the gold spend splurge. Hence the daily escalating rewards. So why not combine the two. This wheel is a brilliant idea (or maybe a slot machine with payouts), much better than simple rewards for everyone, so have it so that the odds of winning a better prize increase for consecutive daily logons? There is no reason why they couldn't program that into the wheel - it's just a simple probability multiplier applied to the higher order prizes that increases with daily logins. I'd play that game for sure.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Post Count
    I'm up for this !!!

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Make the vault automatically save your cash to the maximum limit. I was just on a raiding run. While i was raiding, a million of the raided funds got raided from me. It sucks to have to raid and then protect after every raided item.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    Make the vault automatically save your cash to the maximum limit. I was just on a raiding run. While i was raiding, a million of the raided funds got raided from me. It sucks to have to raid and then protect after every raided item.
    They might do that you never know.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to jump in on this discussion and let you know that this is great feedback!

Please keep it going, as we do pass along all feedback and suggestions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to jump in on this discussion and let you know that this is great feedback!

Does throwing it into a trashcan count as passing it on?

Do you know what happens normally when you pass feedback on? You get a response.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Call it the wheel of tyrant

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Well thanks Tardavic, but what's your view on this?

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    A 1% chance to win 1000 gold or a 67k unit?

In your dreams.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just judging by all the responses to this thread gives an idea of how addictive this feature can be. Gambling features aren't something that can be added into a game without regulation. Something like a wheel of fortune would probably be illegal to implement.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't like it. There should be some skill involved in this game. 99% of the playerbase completely lacks it. Their fault. If you want to pay money to "be good" at this game, you're still not necessarily good. You just pay money and (probably) have high stats.

Random events where anyone can gain some uber stats just by the flip of a coin (whether it's a free flip or not) completely take away from the skill issue.

I think the box events are the only random-chance events they should offer. And those prizes are not huge, even with the bonuses and they shouldn't be huge.

My vote: No. Keep the game as skill-based as possible. My faction does not contain the highest stat players by any means. But I guarantee that we are one of the most innovative factions in the entire game. That's why we manage to complete almost every faction event, no matter how difficult. And with very little gold used. Teamwork, communication, coordination ... that's what it should be about. Not the flip of a coin.

And this applies to how you play your own account as well. Do the best stat-to-XP ratio events. And ignore the rest. Thief has been posting this forever. But I've been doing it since well before he started posting it. Why? I understand the game. But only after learning the hard way up through level 80 or so, and then realizing "I'm doing this wrong!" and "Hey!! There are forums for this game!!". Since then my stat-to-level ratio has gone from about 40:1 to 10,000:1. With only a little bit of gold used during wars.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Don't like it. There should be some skill involved in this game. 99% of the playerbase completely lacks it. Their fault. If you want to pay money to "be good" at this game, you're still not necessarily good. You just pay money and (probably) have high stats.

Random events where anyone can gain some uber stats just by the flip of a coin (whether it's a free flip or not) completely take away from the skill issue.

I think the box events are the only random-chance events they should offer. And those prizes are not huge, even with the bonuses and they shouldn't be huge.

My vote: No. Keep the game as skill-based as possible. My faction does not contain the highest stat players by any means. But I guarantee that we are one of the most innovative factions in the entire game. That's why we manage to complete almost every faction event, no matter how difficult. And with very little gold used. Teamwork, communication, coordination ... that's what it should be about. Not the flip of a coin.

And this applies to how you play your own account as well. Do the best stat-to-XP ratio events. And ignore the rest. Thief has been posting this forever. But I've been doing it since well before he started posting it. Why? I understand the game. But only after learning the hard way up through level 80 or so, and then realizing "I'm doing this wrong!" and "Hey!! There are forums for this game!!". Since then my stat-to-level ratio has gone from about 40:1 to 10,000:1. With only a little bit of gold used during wars.
    skill?? in here?? Here is only gold pwnings. Skill doesnt give U 50 wins streak, U need gold for that (especially now with new matchups with 10x stronger teams). It hasnt been a skill game over a 10 months that I've played it, maybe it was before. Here is money-money-money skills needed. The more the moneyzz the stronger U are. Simple as that. Communicating faction too, but usually gold players go to them. I'm in pretty good communicating faction too, but we dont have enough rich ppl so this events prestige will not be completed by us, takes too much money.