Where's the transfer game button??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where's the transfer game button??

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Where's the transfer game button??

I just bought an iPad Air, and I'm trying to transfer my MW account to my old iPad to the new one, but I can't find the "Funzio ID" button anymore to transfer my game. Can you still transfer the game? If you can, how?

Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it's written down in the help section of the game. they removed the transfer account function from us. now you have to send a ticket in to gree and play the waiting game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Back up everything in iTunes and restore on your new device, you may get an option on new device to import old account when you open MW for the first time. I didn't, but emailed support and they took care of it in less than 8 hours. Take a screenshot of your profile before getting rid of old device. If transfer doesn't work, send them a screenshot of your main account and "new" account on new device.
    VFF LEGENDS

Nuked my base and officially retired. I win.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You can't transfer unless you have in game purchase history at least that's what they kept telling me and you also need to have like a receipt of some sorts. They also stopped replying to me so I can't do anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    You can't transfer unless you have in game purchase history at least that's what they kept telling me and you also need to have like a receipt of some sorts. They also stopped replying to me so I can't do anything.
    They were saying unless you have spent money in game they can't, or won't, transfer? If so, that is the BIGGEST bull**** I've ever heard.
    VFF LEGENDS

Nuked my base and officially retired. I win.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am a free player, so I can never transfer a game? Gree moderators, please tell me this isn't correct.

Post Count
    Oops lol

-j

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    No,

Gree will transfer for anyone. You can only use itunes option if you have made in game purchases based on my understanding.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Even with in game purchases I wasn't able to use the iTunes back up. I had to send a support ticket. Make sure you include all the required information (listed in the in game FAQ) with your first support ticket and put "transfer account" somewhere in the subject line. That seems to greatly speed up the process.
    The Netherlands - 30
    Italy - 120
    Mexico - 111
    France - 245
    India - 418
    Canada -1244
    Australia - 1633

Banned
    Post Count
    send yourself an email from the help section it will give you all the information you need to transfer, also is good to have if any other problems arise

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sage words of wisdom.... do it now before you need it
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    send yourself an email from the help section it will give you all the information you need to transfer, also is good to have if any other problems arise

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    true that, from contact support send it to Ur own email, at the bottom there is a whole list of EVERYTHING needed to know about the game

Lurker
    Post Count
    Even with all that information, don't expect to have it done reliably, I asked for a simple swap of two profiles between two devices and got the reply 3 days later that they need to change one first then from the new account created on the old device they could install the one that didn't get changed.

In reality the profile they said they moved is in limbo and the account I care least about was left playing on both devices. With the supposed new account no where.

almost a week since the first request and still my account is in limbo.
    MW: General Electric (GE) 457 072 813
    MW: Jerry 877 991 833
    KA: Tuck 831 584 433
    KA: Nottingham 152 129 377

Post Count
    I don't know why they can't just have a transfer button, so you can log into your account. I feel like it would make things so much easier for all parties involved.
    The Netherlands - 30
    Italy - 120
    Mexico - 111
    France - 245
    India - 418
    Canada -1244
    Australia - 1633