Hello Gree MODS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Gree MODS

Banned
    Post Count

Hello Gree MODS

Can someone please show me the rules to where defensive wins don't count. Never heard, or read about it. I would like to see the crime city rules around this.

Post Count
    This is CC, they are made up as Gree pleases when needed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    When we did the old PVP defensive never counted, but they do need to post the rules for this type if stuff.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A SALT RIFLE View Post
    Can someone please show me the rules to where defensive wins don't count. Never heard, or read about it. I would like to see the crime city rules around this.
    Just forget about it. There is no point in trying to get an answer from GREE. I can guarantee this thread will be closed just like the other. You can't expect everything you want in a game, dipstik said something similar in his thread. If you don't like it don't play the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    This company Gree sucks. Everyone should follow my lead and quit the game. They are a bunch of criminals and we're so stupid to give them more money. You suck CJ, you too A&F...eat my a$$...

Post Count
    You'll be missed!

Edit: there's room for a joke about banning assault rifles here, but I'm too lazy to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    LOL about the banning assault rifles joke. Don't get me started on 2nd amendment attackers.

Anyways, I have a serious question.

Is there a way that one can discern how many of their wins are offensive wins when they're playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    LOL about the banning assault rifles joke. Don't get me started on 2nd amendment attackers.

Anyways, I have a serious question.

Is there a way that one can discern how many of their wins are offensive wins when they're playing?
    That's what I want to know! It's like a guessing game..do I need 1050, 1200? How much more gold did I need to use to get this axe? No answer, no rules. This thread is will 100% be closed without a clear answer, and I'm most likely getting banned.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A SALT RIFLE View Post
    That's what I want to know! It's like a guessing game..do I need 1050, 1200? How much more gold did I need to use to get this axe? No answer, no rules. This thread is will 100% be closed without a clear answer, and I'm most likely getting banned.
    Ya never know...I'm said things like that (and this actually) that I thought were pretty obvious bans, but I've always avoided the ban hammer...it's a shame, since I plan on leaving the forums for good once I get banned. Can't stand the constant crap and trolling and such on here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Ya never know...I'm said things like that (and this actually) that I thought were pretty obvious bans, but I've always avoided the ban hammer...it's a shame, since I plan on leaving the forums for good once I get banned. Can't stand the constant crap and trolling and such on here.
    You'll be missed!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I don't think defensive wins have ever counted. Before Gree added goals to count and track PvP wins for you, we had to keep track of them ourselves. Everyone knew that defensive wins didn't count, and included a buffer of 25-50 wins. We also had to take screenshots of wins before and after the event to make sure we completed the right number, and to submit tickets if needed. I'm sure you can find this information in older forum posts.

Post Count
    Look at it this way... when someone attacks you or robs your hood, does it reset your Championship Round goals for consecutive wins? Or do those wins/losses not count because they are initiated by someone else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You'll be missed!
    I'm sure I will be....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Friendly bump and IBTL

Post Count
    So do defensive wins count in syndicate battles? Pretty sure they do as a "W" pops up after you win a battle without attacking or doing anything. They shouldn't according to the mods reasoning. Oh well, At least we got some prizes and the next time it won't be a issue as the individual goal glitch will be fixed and we can actually track progress as designed.

LINE ID- gravy73
    50shadesof gravy.com