Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with New Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We can see decorations on ios now

Post Count
    Just updated and now my energy refills in 1min 5s instead of 53s, nice under the hood improvement gree
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Just updated and now my energy refills in 1min 5s instead of 53s, nice under the hood improvement gree
    Same. Clever way to make us spend more money during an LTQ...mess with the energy regen time, refuse to fix it, and refuse to stop the LTQ til it's fixed or extend it. Great job!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same with mine. Also game wont load. It better load in time for me to finish the ltq, or im not going to be to happy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well done gree game won't load on iPad and on my iPhone game loads but can't read forum . You guys have just outdone yourself this time . I'm going to buy 10 vaults as a token of my appreciation .

Lurker
    Post Count
    On iPad. Game taking longer to boot up. When it does load, it's quite random whether I can actually do anything tho.
    Moving or rotating buildings, is hit or miss. Withdrawing cash the same. It either works or the timer keeps on turnin.
    Have to keep closing and opening and trying again.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Gives new meaning to the definition of update at your own RISK! Really. From 53 sec to 1 m 5 sec......just not feeling the great programming going on here. The overlap too is just wrong...is their anyone who tests this stuff before release? I get certain issues but these things are really a poor step in the HORRIBLE direction.....btw. No thumbs up...