Page 2 of 29 First 123412 ... Last
    Brethren of the Storm - if you look it up its (BrethrenOfTheStorm)

Guild Level: 51
    Element bonuses: All at 9 percent. The guild makes a lot of money so it won't be long until it is max.

We have players across the globe about 2/3 thirds from the USA and a third from Europe/Asia. Guild wars are 24 hours for us.

Our guild mix in levels varies:

100+ - half the guild falls in this area.

The rest fall between 70 and 99. 2 below that.

We currently have 2 open spots after the latest guild war. The players weren't active therefore they were removed.

If your looking for a top 10 guild then we are not it. If your looking to have your knights do good in the tournament and epic boss play and decent in the war then this guild is for you.

We understand - we (you and me) we have a life outside of the game. Famlies that we need to interact with... wives that want us to get off the IPad. Therefore our focus is for you being active. If you can't be in the war this week because you have to watch your children play baseball or soccer - then we understand... However zero points is unacceptable. Log on at night when the kids are sleeping. Help beat up some other guilds then your good. We do expect more than zero points during a regular war. Fusion wars are the exception. You will not get kicked for zero points during a fusion war.

We have some long time players that understand the game extremely well. If you need pointers - we have the answers.

We don't tell you... You have donate x dollars this week or get x amount of points per war. We are adults. We just expect you to support the guild. Money to improve our bonuses and guild war activity. After each guild war we look to see if we have zero points contributers to the war then they are removed.

If this sounds like you we would love to have you. We want players that are 50+ in levels. Look us up and click to join its that simple. First come first entry...

Thanks
    Last edited by White Avenger; 03-12-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Ridge

Guild: Brethren of the Storm

XBD-FBC-YPW

TOP 25 GUILD

Hey everyone, I am part of a top 25 guild on IOS, we are reshaping the guild and looking for recruits, it will be more or less a first come first served basis and aslong as you participate you will keep your spot, if you are interested send me a message and we can take it from there.
    Knights and dragons code : XBC-MPM-MRP

Level 100+

Guild: Flaming Matter

Top 25 guild looking for recruits

If anybody is interested message me on here or add me on LINE messenger at
    dragon89-ricky and we'll see how you do

Guild Nerds level 52

Guild Nerds
    We are looking for good active players must be 80 to apply and 16 years of age and must follow these requirements we are good strong and very active there is only 20 of us right now but we are growing.

we have our elements all over 8%

1.)You must donate a minimum of 1 million gold a week
    2.) you must download groupme and be active in chat
    3.) every guild war you must get at least 2.5k points aday inless you have a vaild excuse

Nerds Guild

Guild Nerds level 52

We are looking for good active players must be 80 to apply and 16 years of age and must follow these requirements we are good strong and very active there is only 20 of us right now but we are growing.

we have our elements all over 8%

add my code if you like to join XBB- ZQN_YFY

1.)You must donate a minimum of 1 million gold a week
    2.) you must download groupme and be active in chat
    3.) every guild war you must get at least 2.5k points aday inless you have a vaild excus

Legend of Zelda Recruitment (level38)

We have 16 of 29 players. We are looking for EVERYDAY level 30+ players. We have a super strong level 240 Sentinal. We are at 5% armor boost in all categories. We promote per Guild War participation. Our goal is to be a top Guild. I don't lie or sugar coat either. I cleaned house after the last guild war with 15 people with no participation in the last month. We are a strong 16 players right now, just want to recruit to take it to the next level.

Thanks,
    Iron Heart
    XBB-GYV-PQF
    Iron Heart -LVL 139
    Guild Master of Legend of Zelda Guild LVL 71
    spirit bonus is maxed out, need 4 more to max all armor bonus
    Line App is required, contact ironheart101 or Mystery112 for information on recruitment
    XBB-GYV-PQF

Nulli Secundus Seeking Active Players!

Nulli Secundus (Second to None) is a level 30+ Guild seeking players to actively participate in guild wars and build a unified team through teamwork and strong communication.

Please feel more than welcome to friend add me and request a guild invitation!

XBF-ZBD-MMY
    Fear My Name
    Level 55

All players will have equal say on purchase decisions and will be treated with the utmost respect

Looking for a guild to join and accompany during your Knight and Dragons adventure?

Anyone at all-meaning no level or armor requirements-can join my guild-Burning Pancakes. Any requests will be accepted within a day. Thanks!

[iOS] Top 20 Guild AIRBLADE Recruiting, Guild is at Maxed Level

Hi All,

We are looking for new members after unloading many people after the last guild war.

These are our requirements:
    1. Download LINE app as commmunication
    2. Level 100+
    3. 3 Maxed Legendary/Epic Armors. Must include at least one Epic or one Legendary Plus armor
    4. Willing to spend Gems for next 3 day war.
    5. Minimum Contribution of 800K per week
    6. Follow instructions from the High Commanders and above, we are very structured but still fun.
    IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLS DON'T APPLY. We might consider Level 95 onwards if you meet all other requirements but you must be level 100 before the next guild war.

AIRBLADE GUILD STATS:
    Guild Level - MAXED at 75
    Bonus - 35%

AIRBLADE Guild war Results
    War of Heavens: 11th
    Fusion Fighters Blitz: 18th
    Battle of the Beasts: 18th
    Fusion Fighters Blitz: 18th
    War of the damned: 66th (No Gem Usage, we were not going to get top 25 for a Lousy Jackalope + Armor which is worse that the Swampstone + armor)

TO APPLY:
    1. Please download LINE and add all of the Officer's Line ID below.
    2. We will interview you so please be prepared to screenshot your kingdom and armors.

Guild Master Line ID: Hahd
    Guild Champion Line ID: insanevilio
    High Commander (ME): ashworth78
    High Commander: turgin

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards
    Ash

Lvl 6 guild looking for recruits

Guild name: CowboyzNation
    Guild level: 6 (leveling fast)
    Guild master: SirBaggz(me)
    Guild members: 8 out of 15
    Number of guardians: 2
    I just created this guild and I'm looking for some high levels to help run the guild. I need a guild sentinel and guild champion. I'm level 54. Anyone is welcome to join. For guild sentinel and champion you need to be atleast 50+
    Add me if your interested or message me XBG-BGQ-QWQ

Thumbs up Triggers need you!

iOS guild looking for active members
    Triggers
    Level 13
    8/19 members
    Lvl 30+ can join, but I can ask guild master to change to 11+
    Laid back guild, no minimum contributions, just give what you can

Search for Triggers, or add me Sir Ballzac xbb-gzb-rcd, or pm me here

Looking for top 20 iOS guild

Contact on line is danboyd.

Looking for a serious guild I have 4 epics and only legendary plus armor since the assassins shroud. 4 maxed smith and 7 maxed training fields. Spending gems is not an issue.

Top 25 guild is recruiting

If you are looking for a guild with all very active, supportive and strong players, you might want to join our guild. We ranked top 25 in any guild war so far. Guild level 75.

Benefits:
    · High elemental bonus
    · Good rewards as pretty much guaranteed top 25 position in any guild war
    · All strong and supportive players
    · No requirement for very high gem spending
    · Ranks are given based on contributions and changed each week

Requirements:
    · Above lvl 100
    · Very active player with at least some maxed legendary plus armors (better epics)
    · 500K gold contribution per week
    · At least 40K points in a 4 day guild war

Interested? Drop me a private message or contact me via line ID alex75.

Knight looking for A GUILD

HI,

Im looking for an active guild. top 100 in the wars
    LVL 97+ player with 2 epics and the usual armours maxed. current guild role is a sentinel but this guild sux cuz no active player including the guild master.
    11 training field (upgraded)
    4 armouries (upgraded)
    XBD-NDF-QHD

Wink I need a Guild. (Android)

My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
    Level 62
    Lasko
    WBB-WPH-CWG
    Armor of Notus: lvl 58
    Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
    Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
    Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
    Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
    Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
    Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

apply

apply

code:xbf -nbb-ygp
    knights name:XralphX
    knight level:65