Regarding the LTQ prizes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the LTQ prizes

Post Count
    We are also fighting a team where many (most?) still have the units but ours were taken away which is huge disadvantage. They also started with a level 15 wall which doesn't help. We are winning but only 6k ahead and 20 minutes left
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Way to go Gree(dy)! Complete and utter BS.....not just MW but KA has also been screwed up. Time after time this is happening. To the developers, programmers and QA (that's if it exists, which I seriously question) pull your finger out FFS you are starting to make yourselves look truly incompetent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Can you please take away the XP that I received from completing the goals as well?

Thanks, I know you'll want to get right on it. yeah right
    Seriously?

You wouldn't have fought the battles if you hadn't seen the Goal?

Sometimes it's hard to be polite.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are very happy that you took the units gree...But if some ppl are going have them , i dont think it is not fair for us to spend and get them while they freeload it....not fair at all..please do something about it. If it is not going to be done then please give the units to everyone.
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ебать вас в рот тупые фунзы.. Гандоны, что вы творите то?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys.

There has been a problem with the current LTQ, where all the items were going out without actually completing it. We' are completely shutting down the individual battle goal for the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will keep you guys updated with any changes.

Thanks!
    Hi, Could you please clarify this:
    Will everyone securing 1000 individual wins be awarded all 20 units?

Post Count
    Are you serious, we fight another faction and they still got their prize, so how can we wins againt those faction. Need my gold back 500 gold for nothing.

Post Count
    We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.
    Thanks!
    Please let us know if we should be attempting to complete the goal and what it actually is... I am not going to waste gold attempting to complete it without confirmation we'll actually get it. Is it 1,000 total individual wins to get the 20/20 prize? Please confirm ASAP as most of us need to start aiming for this goal now and not the last day.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    another poor planned out idea. an obvious ploy to get the gold spenders to spend their gold during wd. sandbagging is killing their profits. And of course it wasn't tested...what a joke!!!

in the meantime it screws with the smaller guys who are trying to actually use a bit of strategy. now our rank and file members will not want to lag back but go for the individual prizes which makes the whole wd experience utterly chaotic.

who want to pa now? who wants to hit a wall?

It really makes the decision to move on so much easier the more I see who incompetent this company is.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Wheezer View Post
    Seriously?

You wouldn't have fought the battles if you hadn't seen the Goal?

Sometimes it's hard to be polite.
    never said i wouldn't. but if they are going to restore the game back to what it was before their screw up, then they should reset everyone's xp. as it stands, i leveled up and gained xp for nothing. dont' have anything to show for it.

Banned
    Post Count
    How can the rest of us earn them? or r we now shut out cause of ur mistake?

Post Count
    Well, since Gree can't make an official statement on whether they will or will not award the prizes I won't be attempting to reach 1,000. I guess they don't want my money, which is fine with me. Over the past year I've seen so many promises of better communication but no follow through.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Can you please take away the XP that I received from completing the goals as well?

Thanks, I know you'll want to get right on it. yeah right
    PMSL nicely put Bndawgs

Post Count
    Hey guys.

There has been a problem with the current LTQ, where all the items were going out without actually completing it. We' are completely shutting down the individual battle goal for the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will keep you guys updated with any changes.

Thanks!
    When you say "there has been a problem" what exactly do you mean? The LTQ prizes just decided on their own account to randomly award themselves OR do you mean that the code was poorly written, not tested and full of bugs?

If I made a screw up like that, I would lose my job. People spend money on this game as recreation, at what stage are you going to start taking this seriously and respecting the majority of players, who spend light to average gold on this game and can't afford to throw good money after bad like the super-users?

Post Count
    at least we know next war they are gonna put out a monster unit for single wins now.
    Retired to free playing