Lol! Southstar Elite Jet Fighter... For doing nothing? - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Southstar Elite Jet Fighter... For doing nothing?

Banned
    Post Count
    Hope they still bring back the event though. I'd still like to try and earn that unit.

Post Count
    Nice Gree. I can understand mistakes but this is the appitome of poor customer service. First a unit was given in error. Then you decided to remove the unit. I was in the middle of a war when you decided to remove this unit. My faction was 10K up and we wound up loosing by 3k. You think that maybe just maybe the subsequent attacks we made not knowing that the unit had been removed and then the rescouting we had to do cost us the war? I'm a light gold spender, maybe $100/month. Not anymore. I know this isn't much compared to most but I'm done.

What should you have done, nothing. Let the mistake ride, let everyone experience parity that had the unit and then either acknowledge the fact that you messed up and taken the unit way after the war was over or just let us simply keep it.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I mean their mistakes as a whole like the previous counter freeze ruined my chances of getting the faction superunit. Really don't care about your opinions and don't really care about the unit either abouts it becomes useless as a whole when everyone has it but if I screw up my job I have to take responsibility for that and they should too. Best way to do that would be to test updates before they go live that would of stopped this from happening and previous/future screw ups.

Banned
    Post Count
    While you're at it remove all the rewards.

Better yet remove the entire event.

Thanks for the freebies, Ha!

Oh, I'm on Android by the way.

You're welcome. +1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey folks,

As you already know this was in error and the units had to be removed. We do apologize for anyone upset regarding this.

More info to be posted shortly.
    The last time Gree did this, they weren't removed. How can you possibly do one thing one time, and the opposite thing the very next time?

It's bad enough that Gree shorted my accounts the winning units from Ireland and refuses to act on my numerous tickets. This might be the straw that breaks my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Little disappointed we weren't allowed to keep them, seems like their errors always cost us time and money and only benefit themselfs, if they are pumping event after event out so fast they keep making errors it's a sign to slow them down and do it properly.
    I work in the information technology field and I am also in my second undergrad for the field. I understand, I believe, what Gree is going through from a business standpoint. It's not aimed at hurting its clients. I hope they take a moment and listen to the players; slow it down and do it right the first time =)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I seriously doubt they will listen to anything but their bank balance!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant Wolfgang View Post
    I work in the information technology field and I am also in my second undergrad for the field. I understand, I believe, what Gree is going through from a business standpoint. It's not aimed at hurting its clients. I hope they take a moment and listen to the players; slow it down and do it right the first time =)
    Quantity vs. Quality

The only thing that matters is gold purchases.

Not the customer's satisfation.

Not the quality of release.

It's actually laughable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dropped a bunch of gold the first battle to get the units, so Gree I have sent you a ticket expecting a full refund of all the gold I spent first battle to earn this troop you decided to take back. Don't blah blah blah me saying I used the gold for points because I didn't, I started a lil faction and am going for consecutive wins and didn't want the points, already had all I needed, so give me back my gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmorris View Post
    Quantity vs. Quality

The only thing that matters is gold purchases.

Not the customer's satisfation.

Not the quality of release.

It's actually laughable.
    100% with you......and for peeps that actually stick up for the idiots.....really!!!! stand behind the incompetence and make yourselves as foolish as Gree(dy)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This isn't the first time you've issued units by accident. I don't know why you didn't just move on like usual. Yeah there is some griping "oh gree can't do anything right blah blah blah" but then everyone moves on pretty quickly. Teams on a streak now lost. You've f@#^* the start of an entire event just to take back a unit you could have just made irrelevant by issuing it to everyone and tweaking a few things after the fact.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree did not remove the other units but now they remove this one? How about some consistency? Gree is consistent about jacking up this game lol!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    you have officially lost my respect gree
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone know any SUP players....all we have to do is stop spending, start with SUP and Zgree will have to start paying the players dome respect....and please! no Gree(dy) representatives come here and tell us they do because we know what BS smells like and looks like....just look at the majority of service ticket responses from you guys and it will sum it up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So Gree wiped off all the comments on my walls as well. Come on Gree get your act together