Hey GREE, Granny fix didn't work! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey GREE, Granny fix didn't work!

Banned
    Post Count
    It's not i Os problem. I have same problem on both accounts which are on different iOSs

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Ok, we've narrowed this down further. There was a data issue earlier in the day - the deploy earlier seems to have fixed it, but if you've been camping the area it may not have taken effect yet.

Steps that should remedy:

1) Get latest dataset. This means leave your game open/cnnected for a few, exit the game, and reload (make sure you see the loading screen)
    2) Load into all the areas with affected monsters
    3) Set a stopwatch for 20 mins
    4) ?
    5) Profit
    What data set is the latest version? I've downloaded the "fix" data set from earlier and waited, reopened, and event reinstalled in hopes that it would spawn the working mob. None of these have worked.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    20/20 is still not working for me. Cannot hit granny at all and I want to get to prestige!!!! Also this problem is on my ipad 1 with 5.1.1

C'mon!
    -Diadexxus

Banned
    Post Count
    Finally!! I've beaten Granny with one full energy. I guess the fix made her a bit weaker. Thanks!! On to Prestige.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    Finally!! I've beaten Granny with one full energy. I guess the fix made her a bit weaker. Thanks!! On to Prestige.
    Still not working for me... and I still have 2 granny's that can't be beaten....Your lucky

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadexxus View Post
    20/20 is still not working for me. Cannot hit granny at all and I want to get to prestige!!!! Also this problem is on my ipad 1 with 5.1.1

C'mon!
    -Diadexxus
    I hear you. Been stuck on 20/20 since yesterday....

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    The problem is that the client is keeping some bad data and not listening to server attempts to overwrite it in all cases. Following my earlier directions, then doing an uninstall/reinstall might help - or hopping around and loading a lot of different areas to trigger refreshes of data from the server.

Failing that, keep talking to our support team- we're potentially looking at ways we can just have affected players hop over the bugged goal they're stuck at.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Still not working for me... and I still have 2 granny's that can't be beaten....Your lucky
    Crikey ! you're greedy Rastlin, i only had 1 and breezed through her likje a bunch of prunes on a sunday morning, see you on the otherside!

Post Count
    The problem is that the client is keeping some bad data and not listening to server attempts to overwrite it in all cases. Following my earlier directions, then doing an uninstall/reinstall might help - or hopping around and loading a lot of different areas to trigger refreshes of data from the server.

Failing that, keep talking to our support team- we're potentially looking at ways we can just have affected players hop over the bugged goal they're stuck at.
    Nah , its all good , i made it through so lets press on.........no need to Hop this for everyone...lets call it evening the field.

Lurker
    Post Count

What do you mean with stopwatch?

Ok, we've narrowed this down further. There was a data issue earlier in the day - the deploy earlier seems to have fixed it, but if you've been camping the area it may not have taken effect yet.

Steps that should remedy:

1) Get latest dataset. This means leave your game open/cnnected for a few, exit the game, and reload (make sure you see the loading screen)
    2) Load into all the areas with affected monsters
    3) Set a stopwatch for 20 mins
    4) ?
    5) Profit
    I m not going to insult gree like so many. I just ask to find a solution please because its boring to not advance in the game and also to add some,time or a extra unit as a sor'ry from gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Waiting on a fix... Lost a day till now in this event.

Thank you GREE. But no... I will not spend anymore to correct the issues you create. Sorry. Enough is enough...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This Granny is way ahead of my martial art training. I will move on and maybe consider the old woman next door. She is a bit more fragile

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have:

1) uninstalled the game
    2) rebooted my device (reset network)
    3) reinstalled the game
    4) entered the game
    5) loaded about 10 different area maps and waited 20 mins on the quest map
    6) exited the game
    7) rebooted my device (reset network)
    8) entered the game
    9) loaded about 10 different area maps and waited 20 mins on the quest map

No go.

What are those that have gotten this working done?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Off topic..I think there should be an option of Liking a few comments..

NOOOPPEEE dont work on brigning that code in forum now...... focus on the gran baby ...focus on the Gran

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I did the hokey pokey...didn't work. Now what?