Honorary Unit for Lady Moppi - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honorary Unit for Lady Moppi

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    cckkillers isn't a guild , thats for another game.
    Oops! Forgive me :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
    You apparently know all about being disrespectful based on your comment. Like most on the forum I briefly new her and the few conversations that I did have with her I could tell right of the bat she was one of the good ones. This lady deserves more respect from her fellow friends than you will ever get in your pathetic thing that you call a life. Get over buddy. There's plenty of other players in this forum that I'm sure can put you in your place better than I can only due to the fact that I only got chat with her a few times. Ya need to change your freakin additude Jahova or you're gonna end up a very lonely individual!
    And your upset over what somebody says yet I have a pathetic life. My attitude will stay the same as you should not be saying anything to anyone unless you have the knowledge to back it up. Please read my post again smart one, I was not being disrespectful in any way compared to the main post in this thread. Somebody passed away doesn't mean someone needs to ask for something to be named after them. Of course LG had one named but since then everyone is asking for a unit in someone's name whether they passed away or not. I never said that the main post was a lie and just wanted a named unit, it was just in the general GREE forums that I've seen it happened a few times.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    I would really appreciate that if you have nothing good to say about the passing of a good friend, you keep your thoughts to yourself. It's not only disrespectful to the community that knew her and loved her but to her loved ones that are left behind to grief her passing away at such young age. I do not intend to know what might go through your mind to say such a pitiful statement, nor to make you understand how much a person can be liked and loved by many that when they die not only are they leaving sorrow on ones heart by their departure but a deep hurt that u apparently might not have experience and I pray u never do. Losing a loved one is hurtful and difficult to overcome, but friends and loved ones do make a difference to survive one day at a time and come to accept the loss. Remember those that leave their mark in your life and cherish their memories as those beautiful moments is what will keep you going. Lady Moppi was a beautiful soul and loved by many that knew her, you obviously never met her nor have u been liked by many. Please if you can't pay respect to our friend nor say anything nice about her, don't say anything and just turn the page.
    Thank you!
    Ninja RK
    Unless you know her personally then you don't know if she really passes away. I'm not saying she didn't, in my first post I was stating that plenty of people are asking for something named after someone, but please explain to me how I'm loved by no one if you have never seen me or know anything about me. Keep your mouth shut unless you know what you're talking about

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    You're sig says all we need to know about you
    Care to explain?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Unless you know her personally then you don't know if she really passes away. I'm not saying she didn't, in my first post I was stating that plenty of people are asking for something named after someone,
    In KA we have ONLY asked for two units to ever be added. Sh@dow who passed away (and that unit WAS added in the last boss event), and now Lady Moppi who has also passed away (yes many of us knew her, and we do know she passed away just like he knew about Sh@dow, but why should we have to prove that to you? That is how you are being disrespectful.) Why do you come into our forum, and taking about what others have done in other GREE forums? That has NOTHING to do with us! In all of KA since it has been out, there has only been 2 requests for honorary units. Both have been for VERY highly respected players at have meant a lot to us here in KA. Please show some respect for our 2 friends that have died, and some respect for the KA community that is in morning. I kindly ask you to please go back to your forum for the game you play. You do not see us being disrespectful to LG (someone we do not know, or ever heard of here in our forum), so please do not continue with your hurtfulness here.

Post Count
    wow...the depths some will sink to.

please show respect to LM.

Lady Moppi you will truly be missed. You will always be one of us. Thank you OM for starting this.

Ag

Post Count
    It would be an honor to have a tribute unit for Lady Moppi.
    She loved the game and was an excellent, noble player.

I miss her very much...

Please add my name, Clementine, to the petition. Thank you.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    In KA we have ONLY asked for two units to ever be added. Sh@dow who passed away (and that unit WAS added in the last boss event), and now Lady Moppi who has also passed away (yes many of us knew her, and we do know she passed away just like he knew about Sh@dow, but why should we have to prove that to you? That is how you are being disrespectful.) Why do you come into our forum, and taking about what others have done in other GREE forums? That has NOTHING to do with us! In all of KA since it has been out, there has only been 2 requests for honorary units. Both have been for VERY highly respected players at have meant a lot to us here in KA. Please show some respect for our 2 friends that have died, and some respect for the KA community that is in morning. I kindly ask you to please go back to your forum for the game you play. You do not see us being disrespectful to LG (someone we do not know, or ever heard of here in our forum), so please do not continue with your hurtfulness here.
    Not once did I say you had to prove it to me. And I never denied the fact that she passed away. I was not being hurtful in anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are all saying that everyone who is respected and known in a GREE game should have something named for after them if they passed away, that should not be the case. Whether they are liked or not, nobody should have something named after them, why, because GREE won't do that to someone who is not well known or hated which would be disrespectful to their guild/faction/syndicate. It will encourage people to fake deaths just to have a weapon/unit named after them.

Consistent Contributor Sir Pleazar (S2N) K's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please Add 40 players from The Knightmares Guild, May She rest in peace.

KA 752-030-259 , 738-366-625, 108-763-783
    MW 814-597-528, 250-987-424
    CC 412-127-803, 352-123-174

Post Count
    Here's a thought -- instead of some almost valueless game "unit" as a remembrance, how about for the next war people who cared for her donate the money they were going to spend on gems to a charity in Lady Moppi's name? Perhaps a charity with significance to her passing? That might be a nicer legacy than some transient symbol. It wouldn't be hard to set up a PayPal account or something to make collections.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Care to explain?
    It is pitty that this kind of people as you play this game,all your anger and frustrations from your life you put on other players here and just so you can feel as MAN. Hope you are feeling as a man now because im shure in real life you are hiding in shadows.What kind a man are you to claim that she didnt died??
    Please look yourself in the miror and look deep in your soul what kind of man are you,you are far from Jahova and closer to the Juda
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I am a long time member of this forum and i knew Lady Moppi / Evil Queen,she was a great player and she deserve the unit!!
    She was a one person guild that got win 50 prize and finished a win 65 prize too.She was playing day and night without sleep to finish war event and gltq normal and hero..She loved this game and she had lot of friends.She whil be missed,with this unit she whil be remembered from her friends..I wish Gree make a good unit with good stats because shw deserve it,and she deserve a lot more than that..Rest in peace Lady Moppi,we love you
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    It is pitty that this kind of people as you play this game,all your anger and frustrations from your life you put on other players here and just so you can feel as MAN. Hope you are feeling as a man now because im shure in real life you are hiding in shadows.What kind a man are you to claim that she didnt died??
    Please look yourself in the miror and look deep in your soul what kind of man are you,you are far from Jahova and closer to the Juda
    Please state where I claimed to say she never died. I never said she didn't die nor did I say she did. Also explain to me how I am angry. I'm perfectly fine and can guarantee that my life is better then yours.

One more thing, you need to learn how to spell, it's quite embarrassing especially when you are trying to insult someone so, good job. Want to try again?