Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sirmanchoo View Post
    "Guys, Guys! Lets rig the game so our BIGGEST spenders go away. Yeah! That will help the competition in the game yeah! Great idea! Team Gree!" hmmm.... why does this seem like a very stupid thing to do? Oh wait, because it is. What kind of business would piss of their most valuable customers??? NONE!
    Ignore Scarlet Heart.... When I was in SB and we took 3rd and held it, Scarlet Heart said TBC would still win and if they didn't it would be just because they didn't want it etc....Guess what? We won. You have never seen TBC there in 3rd again, and SB has held for all wars but 1 to TRK. Now Scarlet Heart is just doing it all over again now that RK is holding first over FUN...

Pick on the lady fellas. Just stating what I've been told and seen with my own eyes. All I can say is I wouldn't put it past GREE if it helped them make an extra buck. Who could really tell, who would know? Anyway, seems my words and stirring too much emotion so I'll say goodbye
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Heart View Post
    Pick on the lady fellas.
    Remember saying this:
    So, go flame grill your beef burger you bunch of sooks having a go at FUN because they are doing exactly what they said they wld do. Go cry to Mommy, better still, stick a dummy in your mouth and suck it up cry boys.
    or also then saying:
    Go suck a dummy and cry to mommy
    Not very "Lady" like..... Oh wait? When was this all said? Oh yes the last time you put down RK and fought for FUN on the forum...
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-19-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    RK held FUN off for most of the war so far. FUN has pulled ahead but RK is keeping pace. Guessing it will pick back up in a few hours when some RK people wake up

Banned
    Post Count
    Well as FUN member I can tell that I spent my 10k gems in the beginning of the war, with average cp=284. It was lower than in previous war, so my bonus is not working for sure. From our guild chat info, I could tell you that FUN people are very frustrated, and from our points on the board I can tell that i understand their frustration. All tickets sent.
    The only reason you cannot see any FUN members now here is because full team are working hard in game. It is not easy to catch top#2 guild with working bonuses, if your bonus not works. It takes all the time and much more gems than usual.
    But hey, looks like we did it. FUN is the first. And will stay the first, so no worries, guys.

Your Yepp

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yussy View Post
    Well as FUN member I can tell that I spent my 10k gems in the beginning of the war, with average cp=284. It was lower than in previous war, so my bonus is not working for sure. From our guild chat info, I could tell you that FUN people are very frustrated, and from our points on the board I can tell that i understand their frustration. All tickets sent.
    The only reason you cannot see any FUN members now here is because full team are working hard in game. It is not easy to catch top#2 guild with working bonuses, if your bonus not works. It takes all the time and much more gems than usual.
    But hey, looks like we did it. FUN is the first. And will stay the first, so no worries, guys.

Your Yepp
    Read the forums....NO ONES bonuses have been working....we all have lost gems, got low CP, etc... This is not an exclusive FUN problem....

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree, it's a problem of GREE and all KA users

Post Count
    tap tap tap tap tap ouch blister
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well RK pulled ahead and now FUN, this is deffinateky nt a slam dunk so if FUN lets up RK will own them. This is gonna be a long war hahaha

Post Count
    Surprisingly, it is exciting...GREE is so happy!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have to admit I was rooting for RK to shake things up. They succeeded !! But this 'prize' is not worth 84 million cp and climbing. Its about status and ego. It's clear FUN isn't going to back down so RK should just save their gems. The only winner here is Gree and they in no way deserve it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too late to save gems, the only option RK has is going full in, then will be the highest score ever! When the continue maybe each will score over 100 mill. cp!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha yeah I was gonna say 45 mil CP is WAY too far to go to turn back now. One of them will be stuck with 2nd place energy regen prize, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a quarter or more of that guild leave the game. Pure speculation of course.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I already see so many smiley faces from GREE, hahaha 😄

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    wow late last night i saw FUN pull up first... now i see the leaderboard at noon RK is 1,7mil ahead go rk!
    Hi guys