View Poll Results: What is your favorite element combination?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire

0 0%
  • Spirit

0 0%
  • Earth

1 1.61%
  • Air

0 0%
  • Water

0 0%
  • Fire/Spirit

6 9.68%
  • Spirit/Earth

0 0%
  • Earth/Air

10 16.13%
  • Air/Water

7 11.29%
  • Water/Fire

24 38.71%
  • Fire/Earth

3 4.84%
  • Spirit/Air

2 3.23%
  • Earth/Water

1 1.61%
  • Air/Fire

7 11.29%
  • Water/Spirit

1 1.61%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Favorite Element Combination

If you were offered a free epic+ quality armor of your choice, which elements would you choose?
    Last edited by gnolaum; 10-18-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Fire water, easy answer.

I voted without reading the OP, I take my vote back, I'd want Earth/Air

Since Halloween is coming up, I'm betting on yet another spirit epic. Hope it's fire and water though.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Fire/Water is my favourite combination, even though Combustion (Fire/Air) is my favourite armor.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Where is the "there are too many polls lately" response?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Where is the "there are too many polls lately" response?

CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

No, no hugs necessary. Just maybe... a separate sub-forum for all the random polls.

Recently we've had:
    - This one, fav element combo... which by definition means the first 5 are negated since you can't have a single element "combo" just sayin.
    - What do you like in armors (a mixture of att/def/mono/dual) Just like the one prior...
    - Prefer split/adjacent/mono elements
    - Two polls on last Android GW: Race for 10th, who will get 8-11, and Race for 10th, who will get 11th...
    - Ponies vs Unicorns
    - War of the Damned: who is going to spend money
    - Money on Epic chest: tracker style when you get to 1000 you get an epic...
    - Combining Armor: modify "chance only" based fusion
    - Subscription - Gem Factory/monthly subscription
    - Would you pay money for 5x Ultra-rare/Legendary...

And of course beyond that there is the Biggest troll thread.

Maybe its just me but many of them are just... yeah. I guess I just need to start a poll to ask if there are too many polls. And then I'll make another poll asking if my poll about having too many polls is to harsh.

Busteroaf
    Retired

No, no hugs necessary. Just maybe... a separate sub-forum for all the random polls.

Recently we've had:
    - This one, fav element combo... which by definition means the first 5 are negated since you can't have a single element "combo" just sayin.
    - What do you like in armors (a mixture of att/def/mono/dual) Just like the one prior...
    - Prefer split/adjacent/mono elements
    - Two polls on last Android GW: Race for 10th, who will get 8-11, and Race for 10th, who will get 11th...
    - Ponies vs Unicorns
    - War of the Damned: who is going to spend money
    - Money on Epic chest: tracker style when you get to 1000 you get an epic...
    - Combining Armor: modify "chance only" based fusion
    - Subscription - Gem Factory/monthly subscription
    - Would you pay money for 5x Ultra-rare/Legendary...

And of course beyond that there is the Biggest troll thread.

Maybe its just me but many of them are just... yeah. I guess I just need to start a poll to ask if there are too many polls. And then I'll make another poll asking if my poll about having too many polls is to harsh.
    Why would u make someone else feel bad??

Gnolaum thanks for this nice poll...I appreciate the time that you put into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Why would u make someone else feel bad??
    Why would I? Maybe because I shot a crappy round of golf last night? Idk, but it sounds like a great idea for another poll.

Its not intended to make someone(s) feel bad, but

A) look at the title: Favorite Element Combo. Then the question is posed about "if you were to get a free Epic... what would you choose?" Well, which is it? That is part of the reason... the polls don't even make sense with what their titles are. Is it about which free armor I'd want, or what my favorite combo is?

B) Look at the list. What is your favorite combo, do you prefer split/adjacent/mono, and if you include the other one that was a mixture of att/def/mono/dual... the last three are easily combined into one thread, and it doesn't need to be a poll.

What do you look for in an armor and why?

But then again, you'll have people that will say "well, depends on what I'm doing... are you farming crafting mats, Epic Boss, Arena, Guild Wars..." Do all of those need polls too? Do you see where I'm going? Armor polls are just what flavor of the month do you like at the moment.

At least some of the suggestion/idea polls start to get people thinking and spitting out more ideas. I've yet to have that "Eureka" moment on any "what is your favorite" poll yet.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-19-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Ah yes, the famous long post of busteroaf. (Where the hell is starmetal)

Why would I? Maybe because I shot a crappy round of golf last night? Idk, but it sounds like a great idea for another poll.

Its not intended to make someone(s) feel bad, but

A) look at the title: Favorite Element Combo. Then the question is posed about "if you were to get a free Epic... what would you choose?" Well, which is it? That is part of the reason... the polls don't even make sense with what their titles are. Is it about which free armor I'd want, or what my favorite combo is?

B) Look at the list. What is your favorite combo, do you prefer split/adjacent/mono, and if you include the other one that was a mixture of att/def/mono/dual... the last three are easily combined into one thread, and it doesn't need to be a poll.

What do you look for in an armor and why?

But then again, you'll have people that will say "well, depends on what I'm doing... are you farming crafting mats, Epic Boss, Arena, Guild Wars..." Do all of those need polls too? Do you see where I'm going? Armor polls are just what flavor of the month do you like at the moment.

At least some of the suggestion/idea polls start to get people thinking and spitting out more ideas. I've yet to have that "Eureka" moment on any "what is your favorite" poll yet.
    Not everybody hangs out here "all day" everyday like you and most of us actually come here to interact in a non confrontational manner with other players. U take a lot of the joy out of this site....

Fire/Water has most votes by far, but if you go to the Dark Prince Deal thread everyone complains about Jians+ and 15 element boosts not being worth the deal...

Fire/Water Is the best killing spirit and fire elements easily without taking in any damage
    and currently only Water/Air can deal with Fire/Water and that only Maelstorm