28 Days daily Rewards!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 28 Days daily Rewards!

Post Count

28 Days daily Rewards!

For those of us that have already finished the 28 days Daily rewards and already
    Started collecting the the same units again ( day 1). What`s next?

Post Count
    Probably the same thing that happened last time. IOS is in the lead ahead of android by a couple days (2-3). When android reaches the new day one, IOS and android both will get a new set. IOS will start on day 3 or 4 of the new set as we have already gotten 1-2 of the old set. This is the same thing that happened between the first set and second set, so I am assuming it will happen this way again.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The same units again

Post Count
    That sounds about Right! Thanks.
    -Hey Rud (sorry didnt want to start a new post) now that Pre-staging is out of the picture
    I was curious about what others are doing? i have my health full for almost 3-4 days now
    (many maps pre-staged from about a month ago lol)

Post Count
    I am about in the same boat with energy. As long as Gree is removing units and adding new units for each event, pre-staging is out the window. I have been at full since the end of the last LTQ. Only time I use it is to hit the gunner on the first map for 1 xp to trigger the boss.

Side note - the units that are still currently there, do you really want to pre-stage all the xp?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    I am about in the same boat with energy. As long as Gree is removing units and adding new units for each event, pre-staging is out the window. I have been at full since the end of the last LTQ. Only time I use it is to hit the gunner on the first map for 1 xp to trigger the boss.

Side note - the units that are still currently there, do you really want to pre-stage all the xp?
    I used to pre-stage everything dude (rookie mistake because i gained lots of lvs doing that lol).
    -But yeah that fun part of this game is done for.

Many thanks for clearing those questions out for me Rud

Post Count
    Yea its a little aggravating to keep getting the same daily prizes (Although outside of thos bonus unit i'm not even sure what the point is) Not sure why it has to be this way but hopefully they fix it today or tomorrow.

Lol can i get a prize for being on 600+ days in a row?
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thief View Post
    yea its a little aggravating to keep getting the same daily prizes (although outside of thos bonus unit i'm not even sure what the point is) not sure why it has to be this way but hopefully they fix it today or tomorrow.

Lol can i get a prize for being on 600+ days in a row?
    Gold Star!

Post Count
    how soon till another vet reward comes out ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well done. Twice Gree. Let's see if we can go for a third time . I'm on iOS and it gave me the first two recruitment units when it switched everyone over, and it started me on day 3... anyone else miss the scratchers?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Between the first 2 of these, units were stat-flated. 2000/2000 first, about 3000/3000 for 2nd.

Post Count
    nah these are better than scratchers. Every morning when I wake up I get a better unit from MW than I do CC or KA.

However the daily prize would absolutely be better if it did what it was actually meant to do and rewarded people for logging on for consecutive days. At the point where you can miss a day but still get the prizes after that day it does become pointless as everyone gets everything. If you miss a day it should come up with even bigger pictures of the rest of the prizes each day with a message of 'look what you could have won'.

They are trying to get people to log on each day and yet they don't reward that. I shouldn't be surprised at GREE missing the point of something again or shooting themselves in the foot, again, but it really does surprise me time and time again.
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    ...They are trying to get people to log on each day and yet they don't reward that. I shouldn't be surprised at GREE missing the point of something again or shooting themselves in the foot, again, but it really does surprise me time and time again.
    I think they already shot all their toes off. Might as well turn it and stick the barrel in their mouth!

Banned
    Post Count
    Screenshots available; typing it out was quicker.

1) Frontal Assault Carrier (s) 716/343
    2) Autumn APC (g) 66/55
    3) Autumn Sentinel (g) 60/78
    4) Autumn Warfighter (i) 80/80
    5) Autumn Wind Hound (a) 110/77
    6) Autumn Attack Vehicle (g) 120/100
    7) Autumn Submarine (s) 400/300
    8) Autumn Wasp Striker (a) 140/163
    9) Autumn T72 (g) 170/182
    10) Autumn Tactical Trooper (i) 217/190
    11) Autumn Battle Tank (g) 240/228
    12) Autumn Artillery Chopper (a) 270/264
    13) Autumn Special Ops (i) 300/294
    14) Autumn Spider Tank (g) 900/900
    15) Autumn MkII (g) 400/332
    16) Autumn Officer (i) 390/424
    17) Autumn Strike Fighter (a) 500/402
    18) Autumn Anti-Air (g) 420/576
    19) Autumn Soldier (i) 580/515
    20) Autumn Nautilus (s) 600/610
    21) Autumn Crossfire (a) 1900/1700
    22) Autumn Swarmer Tank (g) 800/636
    23) Autumn Force Commander (i) 750/807
    24) Autumn Assault Carrier (s) 700/983
    25) Autumn Prowler (a) 950/865
    26) Autumn Heavy Tank (g) 1000/953
    27) Autumn Rocket Trooper (i) 1100/996
    28) Autumn War Machine (s) 6000/4000 *5% More Alliance Attack

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So are they rewarding people who do not log in every day, because my day one for this time was the Advanced strike fighter 106/88 not the one one with 716 attack! And this morning I still got the old rewards for day two or three what ever it is.