Looking for an answer - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for an answer

Banned
    Post Count
    I read on the forum and was able to move my game from iPhone 4 to 5S perfectly.

This is for a complete transfer of old phone to new phone

Steps:
    1. Transfer all purchase from old phone to iTunes
    2. Backup with encryption old phone to iTunes
    3. Restore from backup to new phone
    4. Load MW, it will have your game

I didn't transfer purchases in ages, so the process took me about 3 hours from start to finish, game worked perfectly.
    Hint, doing normal backup (no encryption did not work the first time for me, but encryption) did)

Last thing I wanted to do was blow away my old phone and be at the mercy of Support, had faction members waiting +1 week to get account.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^^^^^ evidently, it is you that is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshots View Post
    I hate to tell you this but your wrong. No one has managed to back up to iCloud and then transfer it to a new phone. Your support staff continue to say it works, when it obviously doesn't . Why do you think there are so many threads about it .... Ummm because it doesn't work

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We wouldn't continue to tell players to do something if we didn't test it and have it work for us on our devices. From our side we see that the number of people who write in about the transfer process not working is lower than the number of people who are able to successfully transfer with the instructions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    We wouldn't continue to tell players to do something if we didn't test it and have it work for us on our devices. From our side we see that the number of people who write in about the transfer process not working is lower than the number of people who are able to successfully transfer with the instructions.
    Perhaps you could make us a sweet little video like your colleague did over in CC. Bonus points for using your feet.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...sing-Funzio-ID
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -