Gree, you will not have a single dollar from me anymore - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gree, you will not have a single dollar from me anymore

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why would you think everyone would have watched the show you quoted? It is painfully obvious that this is not the case.

So what if it is the 100th thread, these folks have the rights to air their view. It is not as if they are going around asking the well beings of someone loved ones. So, what's the point of your remark?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I think the point is painfully obvious. Its not offensive at all, I even agree with the OP. Its just the 100th, "Gree is ruining the game, I am done spending" thread in the last week. We all get it already.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Aren't gonna give a f cuk about whether you like such threads being made. Such thread will continue, one may eventually come from me. So what, you're unhappy, go somewhere else where you could be productive.

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    no one gives a **** if you spend money on this game or not. stop making threads about it. get a life.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thus the reason for my responses to you. Stop trolling and start exercise good sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    i guess its fair to say if you dont like the thread dont post/if you dont like the game dont play type of scenario IMO

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Thus the reason for my responses to you. Stop trolling and start exercise good sense.
    trolling? wtf are you talking about i want people to stop whining constantly and play the game (inb4 but gree is making too many mistakes)
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The same as wtf you going around telling people to stop airing their views.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    trolling? wtf are you talking about i want people to stop whining constantly and play the game (inb4 but gree is making too many mistakes)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The same as wtf you going around telling people to stop airing their views.
    so its wrong for me to say to others to stop complaining?
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No, you are right to air your view. Just be careful with sounding as if the concerns of others are minor, and belittling the motivation for others to do so.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Aren't gonna give a f cuk about whether you like such threads being made. Such thread will continue, one may eventually come from me. So what, you're unhappy, go somewhere else where you could be productive.
    there is a multi-quote button...If you pull the |)ick out of your mouth, maybe you would see it.
    Last edited by larrydavid; 10-13-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So if I don't use an available forum tool function you are just going to blast me? Very smart and patient. I hope you demon the same behavior in RL. Would love to see how your face look like. Arrogant bastard ....

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    there is a multi-quote button...pull the |)ick out of your mouth maybe you would see it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the main point is that this has devolved into a back and forth between you, King Ben, and Voxker, and so the end of this thread is no longer of any benefit to the community.. If you must continue, pls take it to pm and end this thread... thx!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh sorry.

*ahem* grr curse gree for sponging money from us grr
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The to and from is not helpful. This I agree. No more post from me onto forum except to raise technical issue and complaints against gree. Thanks, KA community.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    I think the main point is that this has devolved into a back and forth between you, King Ben, and Voxker, and so the end of this thread is no longer of any benefit to the community.. If you must continue, pls take it to pm and end this thread... thx!

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just let people have the freedom to complain.

The amount of complaining shows the severity of the problem. There are lots of complaints on this issue because this is a serious problem. If a problem can only be complained about once, then how could you distinguish a severe widespread problem from a trivial matter?

Well, I'd say when you put out a 120/130k unit when 2 years ago that was a full team there is an inflation problem.

Post Count
    Crikey !, how quick these threads and post turn into a bitter he said they said !
    no wonder people leave in there droves !
    stick to OP then no drama's, will you provide Gree with your Money ...Yes/No? why ?