Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    Nah please do not start trolling/flaming from any guilds keep it peaceful.

I can shed some light on this concept and maybe everyone can learn something. The question is to really see who has the bigger wallet for the 3 or 4 days and who can really play those days straight up non stop. If you think about it, to be first place is a matter of sheer numbers farming the crap out of other guilds with as many people as possible on. So after knowing these facts, anyone can see that the dk and majestic are depriving good old GreeD of money. The reasons for this: removing epic fusing, killed off our bluestack alts, being greedy whatever, etc. Why in the world do we want to measure who's wallet is bigger each month? Good God hell no that's insanity. This is what GreeD wants, but a lot of our guild members from both sides are in revolt and say "NO". In order to cater to the mass and show the world that guilds can coordinate and "share something" is a million times better than asking who's wallet is bigger each month. Hell its still too expensive to be honest and our roster's are changing faster than GreeD can spend all our hard earned money. So we will never know who is number 1, just because our roster has changed by almost 30% before this war. After this war, it maybe 50% who knows.

So after really understanding this concept and the motivation behind it, to share something in this world is a beautiful thing and its easier on our pocket books. To share with everyone else, well there's our recruitment pages.
    This is encouraging. Let us know when you want US to take a turn guys! Thanks!

Joking aside, Unicorn Stampede loves finding ways to give Gree less while still winning. Let's put our heads (horns?) together! We got a forum if needed where we players can organize away from the sinister eyes of Gree.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    Nah please do not start trolling/flaming from any guilds keep it peaceful.

I can shed some light on this concept and maybe everyone can learn something. The question is to really see who has the bigger wallet for the 3 or 4 days and who can really play those days straight up non stop. If you think about it, to be first place is a matter of sheer numbers farming the crap out of other guilds with as many people as possible on. So after knowing these facts, anyone can see that the dk and majestic are depriving good old GreeD of money. The reasons for this: removing epic fusing, killed off our bluestack alts, being greedy whatever, etc. Why in the world do we want to measure who's wallet is bigger each month? Good God hell no that's insanity. This is what GreeD wants, but a lot of our guild members from both sides are in revolt and say "NO". In order to cater to the mass and show the world that guilds can coordinate and "share something" is a million times better than asking who's wallet is bigger each month. Hell its still too expensive to be honest and our roster's are changing faster than GreeD can spend all our hard earned money. So we will never know who is number 1, just because our roster has changed by almost 30% before this war. After this war, it maybe 50% who knows.

So after really understanding this concept and the motivation behind it, to share something in this world is a beautiful thing and its easier on our pocket books. To share with everyone else, well there's our recruitment pages.

It's called the Coalition Against Cheaters

This thread has become all I hoped it could be and then some =D
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    This is encouraging. Let us know when you want US to take a turn guys! Thanks!

Joking aside, Unicorn Stampede loves finding ways to give Gree less while still winning. Let's put our heads (horns?) together! We got a forum if needed where we players can organize away from the sinister eyes of Gree.
    I wonder what Gree would do if we all agreed to have no one spend money on the war, and go simply off our skills? LOL!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I wonder what Gree would do if we all agreed to have no one spend money on the war, and go simply off our skills? LOL!
    That would be awesome. But I doubt everyone would comply with that.
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Majestic Level 75

It would be really fun actually. Not so much the legit battle. But imagining grees faces while the amount of gems bought stayed at 0. Be the cheapest most priceless win I could imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    It would be really fun actually. Not so much the legit battle. But imagining grees faces while the amount of gems bought stayed at 0. Be the cheapest most priceless win I could imagine.
    And the game would be immediately cancelled as soong as the war ended lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SerKnight View Post
    That would be awesome. But I doubt everyone would comply with that.
    If we could somehow pull it off though.... That would be really funny. But we don't really have representatives from every guild on here, I'm sure. So that would be pretty tough.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

So DK #1, and Majestic #2. Gree 0. Got it. Thanks for the clarification

Android vs Gree 2-0
    iOS vs Gree 0-3

[/Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post
    So DK #1, and Majestic #2. Gree 0. Got it. Thanks for the clarification
    Apparently you are trying to drive this topic to a direction, with every contributor going exactly in the opposite one. I don't envy your leadership skills.
    Majestic Vincio

Majestic

Painfully obvious trollling via taunts to coerce the top Guilds into spending money for the sake of pride? You on the wrong operating system sir.

Please lets avoid starting any "drama".
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

So let me get this straight. And I totally understand where Majestic and DK are coming from. I find it humorous how some guild members always assume the worst. Trolling only really works if people respond out of anger or frustration validating the troller by the way. I legitimately was curious what was going on. Many here have been polite in their responses showing good leadership.

So in order to keep Gree from making more money, Majestic and DK guilds are satisfied in 30-50% attrition (only Vader stated that so cant speak for DK) and it is more about making Gree lose than truly knowing who the better guild would be if you ever did go head to head? And yah, I get that would be an insane amount of gems. So the purpose of guild wars for the DK and Majestic is to:

Make Gree lose ( I like t his reason by the way) Perhaps DK and Majestic are the same guild then in a sense.

Will the 2 of you ever go head to head?

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post
    Will the 2 of you ever go head to head?
    my wallet hurts already...
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Majestic Level 75