Gree false advertising - Rhino LUV - has anyone got this for completing normal?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree false advertising - Rhino LUV - has anyone got this for completing normal?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Gree false advertising - Rhino LUV - has anyone got this for completing normal?

So the way this reads is that if you complete the 'Guild' event on Normal (not solo and yeah getting your KA mixed up here Gree) you get the Rhino LUV 8645/8164 shown below. Note, no mention of Prestige.

That means complete the Faction Normal level. We have done this - haven't received this. Has anyone else got this?

Is this in fact for Solo Normal?

If you then go on to complete the Faction Prestige event you get this - a lower level unit, Recon Tanker 530/4704.

Finally complete both 'Guild' (KA terminology) and personal (not solo) (note no mention of prestige but assuming so given the above) and get the Baja Bomber14,650/10,562.

Gree who is doing your Quality Control now as the mistakes are greater than ever? Its so unclear, half KA half MW, really.

Under the pop up for the Rhino unit, I'd like what you have told me I will get for completing the event. Can I have an official response please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you have to beat both in prestige. Similar (vague) wording was used on last faction/individual and that was the case. Speculation only though. But it does seem logical that the requirement would be to fully complete both.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    According to the splash screen my question is.....are they really giving us until December 10th to complete these goals?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    According to the splash screen my question is.....are they really giving us until December 10th to complete these goals?
    Ha ha - good catch
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think its for completing the prestige mode, we apso didn't got the LUV after the normal mode

Post Count
    The main prize (rhino)is always for prestige can't see where it says for normal you get the rhino? , the prize for normal solo is almost as good as the prestige prize on the solo this time although the xp is high .
    MW:558 634 055

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Ha ha - good catch
    12/10/13 is Oct. 12, 2013 in the non-US (i.e. rest of the) world

Post Count
    Date formats are mixed. HGF69 is in Scotland and his date format is displayed as dd/mm/yyyy, whereas the US date format is backwards in the sense that the month comes before the day... very logical ;P - So first screenshot is US date format and subsequent is rest of world date format!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well according to the splash screens above at least one of them you have until December 1oth, just not sure which one. As acesneights pointed out it could be viewed either way; a little consistency would be appreciated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    well according to the splash screens above at least one of them you have until December 1oth, just not sure which one. As acesneights pointed out it could be viewed either way; a little consistency would be appreciated.
    Consistency is not in the GREE dictionary

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol they should, if we do them now well all b at level 300 in no time

Quote Originally Posted by acesneights View Post
    12/10/13 is Oct. 12, 2013 in the non-US (i.e. rest of the) world
    Thats weird what is the number date for December in (ie the rest of the world)
    Last edited by Stooboot; 10-09-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=HGF69;1021667]So the way this reads is that if you complete the 'Guild' event on Normal (not solo and yeah getting your KA mixed up here Gree) you get the Rhino LUV 8645/8164 shown below. Note, no mention of Prestige.

That means complete the Faction Normal level. We have done this - haven't received this. Has anyone else got this?

Is this in fact for Solo Normal?

If you then go on to complete the Faction Prestige event you get this - a lower level unit, Recon Tanker 530/4704.

/QUOTE]

Guessing faction goal as that is what top picture says????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Lol they should, if we do them now well all b at level 300 in no timeThats weird what is the number date for December in (ie the rest of the world)
    LOL... 11th December 2013 would be 11/12/13 or 11-12-13 in mainland Europe.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @jrb22250. The top picture doesn't mention either normal or prestige. It says "Complete the Guild Event......" which means completing the whole thing, not just normal. The prizes for each of those levels are given as:
    ******* Faction LTQ *******
    Normal - Guerilla Striker Jet (a) 4250/3838
    Prestige (which completes the task) - Rhino LUV (g) 8645/8164

The Insurgent Recon Tanker is the prize for the individual LTQ prestige.

Complete both the individual AND the faction LTQ's and get the Baja Bomber (a) 14650/10562 (no, there are no zeros missing)

Post Count
    Like lakelander said...

And, oooh... evidence that development is being shifted outside the U.S.? In the U.S. 12/10/2013 means December 10th, 2013, but in some other countries 12/10/2013 means the 12th of October, 2013. Hmmm...