Question About Angel Ortega

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question About Angel Ortega

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question About Angel Ortega

So looking at the mission plan for Manuevering In Mexico (Gree had a typo it should be "Maneuvering") i see Angel Ortega goes from 9.28-10.05. However it seems the Faction mission will only be for five days where we have to kill Ortega X amount of times as a faction. So my question is do you think Gree is going to end this boss mission Thursday(which will be 5 days), or will this one go for the 8 days that it actually says on the mission plan? I know Gree has an outstanding track record for starting and ending events on time, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right?
    BALLZ!

Banned
    Post Count
    It'll go as long as it says it will.

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    You only need to collect 5 Wraith Goliathes to get the airplane for the event but there are 7 goals
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Manoeuvre is correct. In US English, sometimes complicated multiple vowels are skipped, so it becomes maneuvre.
    When used in the form you suggest, the correct spelling would normally be maneuvring. For complicated English, better off using English English and spelling out the word correctly, as alternative manoeuvring might look ugly.
    ...Boris
    Ally # 763414035
    Faction # 351384142
    +19% health regen, +25% infantry, +15% ground, +10% air, +5% sea defences +15% building, +5% infantry attack, +10 guild
    We are better at having fun than placing highly... (1825th in Cuba)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ...BORIS View Post
    Manoeuvre is correct. In US English, sometimes complicated multiple vowels are skipped, so it becomes maneuvre.
    When used in the form you suggest, the correct spelling would normally be maneuvring. For complicated English, better off using English English and spelling out the word correctly, as alternative manoeuvring might look ugly.
    Thanks for the English lesson.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ...BORIS View Post
    Dude what kind of dictionary did they sell you?
    BALLZ!