Tam: thank you & congratulations - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tam: thank you & congratulations

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was saying I'd take my time off as I saw fit. Which I will.

And I decided to go head to head with tam because I wanted some competition. Which I got.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Quote Originally Posted by nickcity View Post
    This thread is funny from the top down. Why start a thread about this? If you want to congratulate her send her a PM. Exceptionally well done? There is no exceptional skill involved in pressing buttons and spending money. Congratulations on winning the top prize would be enough...sent by PM. Congrats to you on coming close even though the only reason I know you came close is because you pointed it out. hmmmm
    I'm not surprised. He's also the guy who suggested an increase in mafia to solve stats inflation: "Keep it simple. Just increase the mafia cap. A move that should probably have happened months ago, but would be quite welcome, still." I lol'd so hard reading this. Guess what? increasing mafia automatically inflates your stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do you people care what Bald Zeemer does with his money? It is his money, leave him alone.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Travers View Post
    Why do you people care what Bald Zeemer does with his money? It is his money, leave him alone.
    .....sadly ...he is alone....

Post Count
    Well just so you are aware, that you are the one of the few hundred of people that are the reason that this game is the way it is now with way too many events and stat inflation. So many of you complaining about these aspects of the game, all while continuing to dump your disposable incomes into every event and thinking that Gree will take your suggestions just because you are big spenders. As long as you guys keep up monstrous spending like this, they will put in more events, that have more goals, that take more gold, to get items that are increasingly desirable to get and putting more money in their pockets. You are making the game into what you hate about the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    .......👍........

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm all for the super-events. I just wish they'd have events available to the wider community as well. But it seems the wider community was ecstatic that PvP got canned, despite it being by far the most egalitarian event going around (and the least detrimental to opt out of).

Leaderboards have always been for heavy gold users. There's no way around that. I've never suggested that they should be abolished, so I feel no qualms in participating in them.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I'm all for the super-events. I just wish they'd have events available to the wider community as well. But it seems the wider community was ecstatic that PvP got canned, despite it being by far the most egalitarian event going around (and the least detrimental to opt out of).

Leaderboards have always been for heavy gold users. There's no way around that. I've never suggested that they should be abolished, so I feel no qualms in participating in them.

....and once again ....a long trip to being unimportant .....

Post Count
    Gossip chat from Fight Club is the event was exciting to watch, one of the more thrilling contests to date.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Travers View Post
    Totally agree!! Why do ppl feel its ok to judge those who spend most? Its their choice. Do u judge those who have big houses with sweet REAL cars in their 6 car garages and blame Gree for that too? So what its a game where those who spend most grows most. They dont judge free players and call them poor or belittle them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol he wanted competition! Lmfao..... Surely you jest!

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think its appropriate to have one pvp per cycle. The only thing I would change is the prize structure. Meaning, I would make the prizes more appropriate for the amount of time you needed to invest in the event. I don't feel much need to push because the sea of top100 is so large.
    Last edited by Gunflame; 09-30-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well I will say this to TAM and BALD ...sick that's all ...
    I wanna see how many cases it took...
    And also wanna say ..
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 TY GOD ...I skipped this event ...

Post Count
    How Many tickets did you finished with?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I'm curious about is how the server shutdown impacted balthazar's bid for 1st. When things froze he was about getting pretty close and my guess is that tam was running out of crates while balthazar had plenty available.