Looking for Guild Thread - Page 41

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Looking for Guild Merge / Active Players

Our guild, Angels & Demons (757-378-859) is looking to merge with another guild or take on active players who are serious about committing to a guild AND want to have fun.

Our current bonuses are:
    Causalty Rate -10%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Member Increase +20

- We use GroupMe to communicate, during all guild events and just to keep in touch. You MUST join GroupMe.
    - Gem usage is NOT required, although we do have some teammates who use gems
    - You must contribute to the guild quests and give as much gold donations as you can (currently no minimum)
    - All active players are welcome: We have no attack/defense or level minimums, we just want good teammates.
    - We regularly place in the Top 750 in wars with less than 1/2 participation (once a merger is in place, non-productive members will be cut)
    - You must have fun!

Go to Guild Code 757-378-859
    My name is Neo and my ID is 231-082-774. Add me, then send a message letting me know you're interested.
    Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a new guild

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new guild, after feeling very disillusioned with my current one

I'm level 56
    Attack 380k approx
    Defence 350k approx
    (Screen shots can be provided)
    Uk based

I'm a very light gem user, who plays on a daily basis.

Please pm me with details

Thanks

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by UKgal View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a new guild, after feeling very disillusioned with my current one

I'm level 56
    Attack 380k approx
    Defence 350k approx
    (Screen shots can be provided)
    Uk based

I'm a very light gem user, who plays on a daily basis.

Please pm me with details

Thanks
    Sent you a pm.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a new guild!

My current guild has pathetic participation at roughly 30%. Myself and the guild leader have been solely funding the guild for the past several weeks, however he insists on continuing to buy walls even when nobody participates in the wars. I'm am extremely active and would like to find an active guild that places at least in the top 400 (if my stats are good enough.

Lvl. 49
    155k attack / 149k defense but increasing fast
    No gems
    20k+ iph

I have been playing for over two years but camped most of the time. Just recently started to level.

I have been scoring roughly 12k cp in the last few wars but am confident I could score much more with an organized guild as my current guild does not communicate at all and declares completely randomly.

If you are a top 400 or better guild interested in having a very active player willing to contribute hit me back with your guild bonus stats, activity/war placement level and donation requirements. Look for to hearing from you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am looking for a guild to do LTQs and guild missions with. I ran a solo guild for "Storming Highland Pass".. will close my one man show temporarily if I find a suitable team.

My stats are:
    Lvl. 106
    719k attack / 669k defense
    No gems
    IPH: 9035

Hi, I feel a bit wrong doing this, but im bored of trying to kick start a guild where no one/very little listens.
    I am now at the point where I just want to be part of a well oiled machine and am posting on here to see whether there are any guilds who would be interested in me joining you.
    I have been with the same guild since the very first war and we have floated around top 300 for all but 1 of those wars. I am an officer and have pretty much organised/ran every war since the start. I have ideas and plans, but i cannot get everyone on board.
    I am looking for a TEAM which works together - no players moaning if told to hit guardian, or wall, just players who do the jobs they are told to do, and who contribute. I just want to be the player who's told what to do rather than the one going mad trying to organise things with little or no help from others. to give you an idea, we have just started our penultimate war, and despite plenty of warning when war will begin (and needing the win for a unit reward) i had 3/41 (2 if you exclude me) acknowledge they will be there for the war. i believe in allocating roles before a war, so players can hit the ground running and do their jobs, meaning the team can crack on and score as heavily as possible.

about me
    • based in UK so on GMT times
    • light gem user (will usually buy on on 40% sale and make them last)
    • level - 137
    • att - 1.29m
    • def - 1.22m
    • allies - 500
    • iph - 20409
    • w/l record - 4871/330
    • guild points to date - 105'947 (3rd in the guild)
    • donations to date - 49mil (1st in the guild)

my last 5 points from wars are as follows. my average over these 5 is 46k per war.
    • current war - 24914
    • buried city - 34897
    • shipwreck cove - 95322
    • conquest of kings - 16583
    • glacial pass - 58963

what i can offer
    • daily player
    • will take part in all guild events\wars
    • will communicate on forum and will listen to what is needed of me
    • i am already on groupme should that help
    • i currently donate every penny i get to the guild, apart from when im due a building upgrade (working on cheapest up, so guild gets more moey) so you will get at least 10xiph from me everyday (200k)

what i am looking for
    • an easy going well organised guild where most/all players play their part
    • top 150/200 guild? higher if possible - ive only been with 1 guild so i dont know if my stats are brilliant, medium or awful for my level.
    • an easy life!! (as i said earlier, im looking to be led for once and chill out for a bit). you want me to do nothing all war weekend but hit the guardian when im online..... i will do that, i dont care, its the overall picture which counts!

if i sound like i can bring something to your guild, please let me know via PM with details of your guild and we can chat.

thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any replies i may get
    danny

Lurker
    Post Count
    Will be quite direct in my reply here... Though we did not finish at 400, we were well above 750 with 3 active players.
    We need some serious players that can get us to where we want to go.

Am tired of kicking out loafers when they just sit back and take in the free stuff, or watch people get things and then leave for another guild once we get them strong enough to appeal to another guild.

If you are interested, our invite code is:613998671

Quote Originally Posted by Jcreek201 View Post
    My current guild has pathetic participation at roughly 30%. Myself and the guild leader have been solely funding the guild for the past several weeks, however he insists on continuing to buy walls even when nobody participates in the wars. I'm am extremely active and would like to find an active guild that places at least in the top 400 (if my stats are good enough.

Lvl. 49
    155k attack / 149k defense but increasing fast
    No gems
    20k+ iph

I have been playing for over two years but camped most of the time. Just recently started to level.

I have been scoring roughly 12k cp in the last few wars but am confident I could score much more with an organized guild as my current guild does not communicate at all and declares completely randomly.

If you are a top 400 or better guild interested in having a very active player willing to contribute hit me back with your guild bonus stats, activity/war placement level and donation requirements. Look for to hearing from you!

Post Count
    Vicious Grace is looking for some strong active players to join our ranks! We rank Top 400. All are welcome, even those of lower level/stats, we just want you to be active & have fun with us! We are very organized & active, we just need a few more people who want a laid back environment & be part of a team that works great together. We'd love to have you! VCG: 991-836-763

BONUSES: Upgrade Cost -23%,Upgrade Time -23%, Guild Increase +8
    CHAT: GroupMe
    DONATIONS: $30,000/day
    WAR EVENTS: Achieve 7,500-10,000 CP

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for new members

Hello all, I'm the current leader of the guild "Tolkien's Realm" (808-910-016). We are an old guild and have been around since the beginning of the guild wars. Up until a few months ago, we were a top 400 guild, but since then we have made many changes and many of our most senior members left for a top 200 guild. To be completely honest, we did not even place in the event 2 wars ago. But since then, we have completely overhauled our guild and in this past war we made the top 1,250 with only 8 members and spent no jewels in doing so. We are looking for new members that are just as dedicated to this game as we are and who want to joins us in taking a guild from the brink of destruction back to the top echelon of the rankings. Our current bonuses are below:

* Upgrade Time Bonus: -23%
    * Upgrade Cost Bonus: -19%
    * Casualty Decrease Bonus: -10%
    * Member Increase Bonus: +18

No Buy in is required. We currently have no daily/weekly donation minimums and just ask members to Just donate what you can afford. And of course, gem use is 100% optional and ALWAYS will be.
    If you're looking for a challenge with a dedicated group, this is the place you need to be. JOIN US!!!

Post Count
    I know leaving behind a guild can be a hard decision but sounds like you & your people would be perfect to join our family:Vicious Grace is looking for some strong active players to join our ranks! We rank Top 400. All are welcome, even those of lower level/stats, we just want you to be active & have fun with us! We are very organized & active, we just need a few more people who want a laid back environment & be part of a team that works great together. We'd love to have you! VCG: 991-836-763

BONUSES: Upgrade Cost -23%,Upgrade Time -23%, Guild Increase +8
    CHAT: GroupMe
    DONATIONS: $30,000/day
    WAR EVENTS: Achieve 7,500-10,000 CP

Quote Originally Posted by Drago332 View Post
    Hello all, I'm the current leader of the guild "Tolkien's Realm" (808-910-016). We are an old guild and have been around since the beginning of the guild wars. Up until a few months ago, we were a top 400 guild, but since then we have made many changes and many of our most senior members left for a top 200 guild. To be completely honest, we did not even place in the event 2 wars ago. But since then, we have completely overhauled our guild and in this past war we made the top 1,250 with only 8 members and spent no jewels in doing so. We are looking for new members that are just as dedicated to this game as we are and who want to joins us in taking a guild from the brink of destruction back to the top echelon of the rankings. Our current bonuses are below:

* Upgrade Time Bonus: -23%
    * Upgrade Cost Bonus: -19%
    * Casualty Decrease Bonus: -10%
    * Member Increase Bonus: +18

No Buy in is required. We currently have no daily/weekly donation minimums and just ask members to Just donate what you can afford. And of course, gem use is 100% optional and ALWAYS will be.
    If you're looking for a challenge with a dedicated group, this is the place you need to be. JOIN US!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fighters for Freedom, a consistent top 75 guild is looking to fill a few spots with active players. We also have a feeder guild that may be a better fit. Please PM me with the following information for evaluation.

-Level / Atk / Def
    -CP last war
    -IPH
    -Activity level in game
    -Time zone or country
    -Willingness to have fun

Post Count

Smile Handsome Friendly Guild Seeks Sugar Daddy/Mommy or Possible Merger

Hi everyone,

I run a guild called Guild Of Satanic Deviance. We are a stand alone guild (rather than a 2nd/3rd camping/recruitment guild) and have fought in every war event so far moving from 1000 up to around the 500 mark.

We have now hit a ceiling due to two reasons.

1) we are all free players and so our guardian is weak compared to all the other guardians we have fought - they ranged from 900k to 5.1 million in the last event, and

2) I always evict my inactive players after war and last time I made a deep cut, removing 9 of my 38 players. Replacing them is difficult as 90% of the time i either pick up the booted players from other guilds or new players who stop playing after one day.

So..... I'm at a crossroads.

I either need to
    a) find a big player who has decided to go gem free and would like a new and different more chilled out challenge, or
    b) take the fantastic core of my team and merge into a slick guild, or
    c) find a group of around 12 players who wish to merge into us.

I have a core group of very active players, come from mainly Europe with some USA & Australia, who are great people and love playing the game. Everyone speaks fluent English (even the Americans lol) and teamwork very well.

Please can you send me a PM ONLY if you have any suggestions, propositions or help with my options.

Many thanks!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are Family, 601 635 241, is a top 300/400 guild. Let some inactive players go and have currently 6 spots available.

our guild bonuses are:
    total spots: 46
    upgrade time: 23%(full)
    upgrade cost: 23% (full)
    casualty decrease: 14%
    health regen 14%

looking for active players who wants to have fun. no level or gem requirement, but we expect u to be active on chat(groupme if available), donate what u can (min 5x iph unless saving for upgrades), participate in wars (10 k cp, unless u r a wall/mega dl hitter) and guild quest. If u r unable to participate for some events, just say so, and u wont be kicked out

if any question, feel free to ask.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool Looking for a few good guilders

Guild invite code 706866174
    Greetings! We are a global guild with players from 14 different countries. ...join us; Open To All....we can guarantee fairness and above all fun for all. NO HIDDEN FEES! We are a Top 400 guild with a few places for some highly active, daily players. See you soon.
    OTA guild bonuses
    -42 member capacity
    -23% upgrade time
    -19% upgrade cost
    - 10% casualty rate
    Aronius 196 276 618

Lurker
    Post Count

The John Galt Line

I am a extremely active high stat player that has broke off from a successful guild to keep up with the current game changes. I have multiple 50 win units and have a proven working system that will get the right player into the millions like me. I am a one man Guild but I only need 3 and no more than 6 players so apply if your ready to grow.....

Preferably low level low stat active players
    No gem use necessary
    2 Upgrades (size & time) (600K on my own within the first 5 mins more coming as I raid)

PM for more info

Guild ID: 112882147