Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Lol they made sticky for all the stiky threads which are right in front on ur faces -_-

Hey Sifu! Thank you for doing this.
    At least my calculators get indirectly sticky-ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgard View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the spreadsheets? The armor leveling spreadsheet used to work fine for me, but now its no longer adjusting the table after I give my inputs. Hasn't worked for me for about a week... is this just me or is anyone else having this problem?
    Fixed! Also could you guys send me a PM to my LINE account: "barbanium" in case this happens again? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Has anyone created a armor fusion calculator, that gives you all the possible results of fusing two chosen armors. That would be a good one to have.
    I believe that's very hard to do cause someone has to combine hundreds or even thousands of armors just to get an experimental percentage of the chance getting a specific armor.

And I did say "experimental" you'll never get the actual chances as of now. Unless Gree exposes them which is very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    Somebody should make a calculator for the chances of an epic or legendary+-1%
    IF: Getting them from chests = VERY LOW. IF: Getting them from fusion = look above
    It's been fun.

suggestion

I couldn't find a better place to put this and I can't post new threads, so here's my proposition:
    wouldn't it be nice if there was a periodical market in which to sell armor, fusion stones, and maybe more? I think this would be great; it would be fun and of great assistance to both advanced and beginner players.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanium View Post
    Hey Sifu! Thank you for doing this.
    At least my calculators get indirectly sticky-ed.

Fixed! Also could you guys send me a PM to my LINE account: "barbanium" in case this happens again? Thanks!

I believe that's very hard to do cause someone has to combine hundreds or even thousands of armors just to get an experimental percentage of the chance getting a specific armor.

And I did say "experimental" you'll never get the actual chances as of now. Unless Gree exposes them which is very unlikely.

IF: Getting them from chests = VERY LOW. IF: Getting them from fusion = look above
    not even something that takes into account probabilities , even just something that will say , "ok, if you plug in this armor and that armor, here are all the possibilities you can get"

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Chaos View Post
    not even something that takes into account probabilities , even just something that will say , "ok, if you plug in this armor and that armor, here are all the possibilities you can get"
    If you wanna determine if an armor is fusable, you might wanna look at this thread:
    Fuzing Armors Results Thread

If you wanna know all the possible outcomes when you fuse 2 armors:
    I really don't think anyone would invest time and gold for this. It's just that there are so many possibilities to take into account.
    It's been fun.

while this is good in theory all the links here are still stickies
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Question Epics

Are epics still obtainable through fusing two legendaries or can you only get them in chests

Quote Originally Posted by Furrywolfman33 View Post
    Are epics still obtainable through fusing two legendaries or can you only get them in chests
    Right now only Moontide is fuseable the rest are not as far as we know.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

in case it help all you spread sheet nerds out there like me I worked out that above level 100 it takes EXACTLY 250000 exp to level.

How I worked this out (for QA purposes):
    Mapped out how much exp drops from each mob in my selected farming area.
    Got very close to levelling then ran the first 2 stages of Relic Ruins gaining 1 exp per kill until I levelled. Then ran the levels that I mapped out the EXP drops until I got very close to levelling again and went back to relic ruins for 1 exp at a time till I levelled.
    The spreadsheet showed that 250000 exp exactly was gained before I levelled again.
    IGN:Cinder LINE: Cind3r
    http://www.untouchablesguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    in case it help all you spread sheet nerds out there like me I worked out that above level 100 it takes EXACTLY 250000 exp to level.

How I worked this out (for QA purposes):
    Mapped out how much exp drops from each mob in my selected farming area.
    Got very close to levelling then ran the first 2 stages of Relic Ruins gaining 1 exp per kill until I levelled. Then ran the levels that I mapped out the EXP drops until I got very close to levelling again and went back to relic ruins for 1 exp at a time till I levelled.
    The spreadsheet showed that 250000 exp exactly was gained before I levelled again.
    I salute thee and thank you for doing something that helps everyone c:
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

Wow thanks! what a great resource list!

When are they going to release Tec for fusing already? With this boss armor and Spartans Wargear out it's a matter of time!?!?
    LINE App - Omedo. (please dont forget the dot after my name)

Criminal Legacy
    Syndicate: Omedo Crew
    Gangster: OC SM Omedo
    DBB-BYN-DPB

Knights and Dragons
    Guild: Aryan Alliance Level 75
    Knight: AA GM Omedo
    WBB-CDF-ZMC

Simulator

Hey, I build a battle simulator and thought it might be useful here. It's similar to Lii's spreadsheet, but hopefully a little more friendly and can also be used to simulate PvP or whatever.

http://www.uzrbin.com/sim.html

taking feature requests!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I wouldn't click that link if I were you. Just a warning to all other forum members.
    I've just tried to look up uzrbin.com on google and I've yet to find results that are based on that site.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

It's my personal domain... I usually use it only for work related stuff so it's not linked anywhere publicly.