Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread: Forsaken

Solo, one day when your phone/device breaks and gree can't recover your file, you would Prolly have to take a personal loan out to get back to where you may be now. That's all im trying to say, such stupidity to waste a ton of money on something like we have here.
    Such ignorance to think you know how much I've spent. You're playing in the boy's league. When you get a little older, maybe you can join the big leagues.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I remember games that took SKILL

Ofc before Vaders time. And I also remeber seeing Vader win a black medal and being in awe. Then i realized what took. For some it takes money they earn. And it is their money and they can do what they wish with it. But because you are a blaha blah and have a extra 3k to put in this game doesn't mean you should be the best. This could bring up the free vs play players no need for it. Anyway why? What satisfaction do you get being the best? Well, go ask a football player,soccer baseball etc. After they win a game ask them. They work there whole lives or maybe have a bit of luck but not everyone could do it or no one would be doing it. Now what satisfaction do you get Spongie? You went and bought gems. Oops you begged your mommy for a google play card and a samich. then you sat under your bed and got your black medal and a mediocre 4 star. Now what? you didnt work any harder than any of us. Maybe your mom did. But dont be so proud as to win a gw that your parents funded. Actually yoiu did earn it. How many trash bags did you throw out lol? and how much satisfaction did your name being on evryones PHONE screen for 10 seconds get you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    Ofc before Vaders time. And I also remeber seeing Vader win a black medal and being in awe. Then i realized what took. For some it takes money they earn. And it is their money and they can do what they wish with it. But because you are a blaha blah and have a extra 3k to put in this game doesn't mean you should be the best. This could bring up the free vs play players no need for it. Anyway why? What satisfaction do you get being the best? Well, go ask a football player,soccer baseball etc. After they win a game ask them. They work there whole lives or maybe have a bit of luck but not everyone could do it or no one would be doing it. Now what satisfaction do you get Spongie? You went and bought gems. Oops you begged your mommy for a google play card and a samich. then you sat under your bed and got your black medal and a mediocre 4 star. Now what? you didnt work any harder than any of us. Maybe your mom did. But dont be so proud as to win a gw that your parents funded. Actually yoiu did earn it. How many trash bags did you throw out lol? and how much satisfaction did your name being on evryones PHONE screen for 10 seconds get you?
    Lol I can't beleive you are so mad about being kicked out. People that make enough money to have extra, can spend it however they want. It's probably a good thing that they exclude people like you who just want to lay around while people spend their money to win. You seemed pretty happy on your youtube account when you were commenting on dozens of videos saying "I AM IN MAJESTIC" and "ILL ADD YOU WILL SEE ME WITH MY EPIC + FROM GW". It should be obvious that no guild wants you, and that you are the no life, spending all your time making new accounts trying to troll us and get into a guild that doesn't want you.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Ide say he was pretty dang smart if he got in your guild, didn't waste money and got the epic plus. Took you guys for a bunch of fools. Maybe because you are a bunch of fools?

so i get for free what u paid for? im happy here

almost 75 people gave me forgestone aegis+, 20 fusion boost and stoness. dont you understand you are donating things to your worst enemy

almost 75 people gave me forgestone aegis+, 20 fusion boost and stoness. dont you understand you are donating things to your worst enemy
    You should be so proud of yourself, I think you deserve a cookie.
    Retired

Good job on your boosts. Nice of you to call yourself an enemy. You're more like the outcast no one wants to be around. It's sad when people you don't know personally in real life don't want to be around your online persona(s).
    MaJestic Solo

WOW and a coookie from the unknown josh. My point exactly solo. it feels like christmas

And the beautiful thing which I have shown many times is. I can have unlimited online personas. So by next week you alll will love me again. This time my name will be charlotte. Taking a page from lady kn book and making myself a girl

WOW and a coookie from the unknown josh. My point exactly solo. it feels like christmas
    Sorry I didn't know you'd be happy to have a free cookie, I thought you could afford one, but nope you'd rather spend your time making fake accounts then getting a job it seems.
    Retired

It takes less than a minute to make an account. For you and ur google play cards ur cookies ur mom buys u it may take a little less time. You are well more familiar with the game it seems. easy without a life

The no life insult coming from someone who spends all day making alt accounts. Golden.
    MaJestic Solo

It takes less than a minute to make an account. For you and ur google play cards ur cookies ur mom buys u it may take a little less time. You are well more familiar with the game it seems. easy without a life
    Sorry your mom wouldn't buy you google play cards or cookies. Guess you'll have to make up for it with hours at the computer under 50 different names.
    Retired

Nope she doesnt need to she is well retired and i have a career. and thats the point im making. your a kid who HAS TO BEG HER MOM FOR MONEY FOR GW LOL. now go outside. I can play this much cus i work in an office so meh ur dismissed son

NOvaa where are u? im sure 11 yr olds dont go to sleep THIS early. stay up till 6 pm for me