Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    Maxed Combustion Fkamehunter Clayplate
    GB+ lvl 50
    Lvl 81
    Nate, come join us! We are gunning for the top and we have several new players with epics. Let's talk using line: sleeboy2 or give me your line username.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Quote Originally Posted by samuellee11 View Post
    Nate, come join us! We are gunning for the top and we have several new players with epics. Let's talk using line: sleeboy2 or give me your line username.
    Sleeboy I'm Nathan on LINE :3
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Nate I still can't find you-can you make a new name or search sleeboy2 using line? my account kinda screwed up
    WBB-PXV-DQV

I'll Skype you nate
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Maxed phyrus, assassin shrould, slime lord, sky guardian +, Spectral cap+
    Lvl 103
    looking for guild with more team work

Quote Originally Posted by kukutan View Post
    Maxed phyrus, assassin shrould, slime lord, sky guardian +, Spectral cap+
    Lvl 103
    looking for guild with more team work
    Sent you a pm.

Bushido- searching for active players, not donaters or gemspenders
    *Level 40+
    *Before donating, get all expansions
    *We promote based on activity, not donations
    *Level 35 guild
    *Relaxed not competitive
    *No gem spending necessary
    *Accepts all level 40+
    >>>PLEASE JOIN<<<
    PM me your friend code for invite.

Regulars Guild

Hey guys, Regulars is recruiting!

We have many spots open, as we just finished the blitz war. Right now we are a level 39 guild, with all bonuses up to 5%, and earth is 6%.
    We are looking for active, strong players for the next war! We mainly want 100+ but we may consider you if you have maxed legendaries or epics. Must donate and help with guild quests.
    For first war we ranked 64, beast war we ranked 67, and for recent blitz we ranked 43.
    To apply, please message me on the LINE app - my username is Odomgm

looking for guild in the top 300

Just about everything is in my signature im very very active I've only been playing for like 2 and a half weeks already on kingdom of darkness I participated in almost every battle during blitz war I had 2400 pts 14 wins 15 losses but I kept trying to take out the sentinel and the guardians. But I've also enhanced a lot since the war has been over and I also have line app just pm here and we can talk on line
    Hcxhitman
    IOS
    Guild:epic heroes pro
    Line id:hcxhitman
    Friend code:Xbp-vfy-nbf
    Lv185
    Max Druidic and max maelstrom

BlazingDragon

Guild Members: We have an active group of members, who are mainly above lvl 50.

Guild Wars: We try our best with guild wars, but with as few members we have it is a little difficult. Right now each member contributes almost 1m every week though.

Guild Level: We are 18 at the moment, search our guild for more current info.

Element Bonuses: Water, Fire & Spirit 5%, Earth & Air 4%

Guardians: At the moment we have no gaurdians but we plan to collect more as soon as we get another bonus on damage.

Please PM me or comment with:
    Knights Name:
    Knights Level:
    Armor:
    Expansion:
    Gem Spender: (optional)

very active player level 94

Hi guys,

I am looking for a guild that's in the top 100. Been contributing a lot in my current guild but there's just not enough active players. I am not interested in guilds that only want a gem feeder. If you want someone that is playing a lot and will help you finish well in guild wars then I am a good choice. I am currently working on maxing out blackfrost and infernal lord+.
    Please message me if interested.

Thanks,
    rygar

Quote Originally Posted by rygar View Post
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a guild that's in the top 100. Been contributing a lot in my current guild but there's just not enough active players. I am not interested in guilds that only want a gem feeder. If you want someone that is playing a lot and will help you finish well in guild wars then I am a good choice. I am currently working on maxing out blackfrost and infernal lord+.
    Please message me if interested.

Thanks,
    rygar
    Rygar, if you are looking for an awesome guild where everyone contributes hit me up on the LINE app (name is Cidd). We require that everyone contribute about 400k gold a week and about 5k points per 24hrs of war. All easy to do without gems!! Let me know brother. Hope all is well in your world.

Also we placed 27th in the 1day war. FYI.

Hi*level 146 player currently a guild master but looking to join a top guild as my members never talk. I have multiple maxed out legendary armors, all training fields, always in top 120 in arena, multiple friends from all top guilds that I have winning records on, and am willing to use gems if it will take the guild to the top. Game name is socities end. Please let me know if interested and how to get line app.Thanks

We can take you but you'll have to spend minimum of 100 gems. To get line app go to the android google app store and search for line. You'll see a green bubble that says line on it. After making an account, search sleeboy2. Thanks!
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Hi*level 146 player currently a guild master but looking to join a top guild as my members never talk. I have multiple maxed out legendary armors, all training fields, always in top 120 in arena, multiple friends from all top guilds that I have winning records on, and am willing to use gems if it will take the guild to the top. Game name is socities end. Please let me know if interested and how to get line app.Thanks