Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    Red Robins?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Shenanigans?

Do I look like a cat to you?

You stop this! You stop this right meow!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Royalt Farfar View Post
    Ur right , majestic alliance was gonna get a bonus, so our biggest spender was trying to find someone he could hit since alliance would have finished prior to us , even u guys beating us, our guys could have made the difference of points with alliance since they had almost 20 mins from the time alliances war finished. He couldnt find anyone since his best armors were weak to ur weaker member. So know it wasnt being dumb, he was trying to b proactive until guild leadership decided to yield to the fact it would have taken to many gems against the walk to be worth it

There is no evidence to pin point anyone. Only the dev can check the database. Those are debatable.

But there is 1 point you mentioned which is a fact .

There is no one you can take down in Majestic.
    Even the weakest link in Majestic is too strong for your best guy to take down.

Guilds on IOS were losing members during war. Pretty sure that means Gree was having some fun with the ban button. They'll do the same for Android. As for entire guilds being banned for X amount that are actually cheating, it's kind of a ridiculous thing to try & validate. Most people glitching don't share the info with the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Guilds on IOS were losing members during war. Pretty sure that means Gree was having some fun with the ban button. They'll do the same for Android. As for entire guilds being banned for X amount that are actually cheating, it's kind of a ridiculous thing to try & validate. Most people glitching don't share the info with the guild.
    They would lose a VERY large amount of money if they just go around banning the guilds that used the glitch. I can tell u right now every single guild in the top 10 used it to some extent and if a gm says "our members didnt", they probably dont know that one of their members did it without telling them cause that tends to be the case. In short, gree would lose more then the players if they pulled off something like that. Horrible trade off for them, but like you said the glitch is fixed now so no more problems(hopefully).
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 09-28-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Not ban entire guilds , but I don't see why gree shouldn't strip guilds that are found to have several glitchers of their war points, rewards and rankings.

Edit: stripping rewards most likely isn't possible as people may have already used them. But certainly removing points and ranking is doable. It comes with the added bonus of effectively naming and shaming guilty guilds (because people will see them missing frm the list) and will promote honest guilds into higher positions and perhaps higher rewards
    Last edited by Sarn; 09-29-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Sarn, I have a story about the coming global police state I think you might enjoy.

Grabs the popcorn - please do share.

well play time is over, we have 2 weeks till a serious war
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

That was the most boring playtime I've experienced. It was all I could do to not spend gems. We are doing splinter cells in KA so that's biting too. Cheap, but boring. October 11th is so far away
    If they follow the cycle, GW reward is A/E. If they break it, it's F/W

I don't want a large Farva! I want a god damned liter of cola!!!

next gw's reward better be something with air in it. Need room in inventory lol
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Kind of wondered how millions of points was possible within 24 hours.