Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
I wanted to stop by an point out that there are 3 tiers of Hardcore units in the store. I wouldn't recommend using the highest tier to kill the easiest bosses. They are awful expensive when you don't need that much power.
Hightower, thx for stopping by but I've needed the tanks to out score the people in my tier. I have used a few gold hits on day 1 with 60 tanks in order to come in first. It would be great if I didn't have to but if you want 1st place you do what you have to. With my IPH the cost of tanks is irrelevant. That's not me suggesting you raise the price either just saying that people with accounts 4+ years old having money shouldn't be an issue.

Also, please don't take this wrong but your statement shows some of the disconnect between players and gree. By your logic I would buy auroras in FL too because they are cheaper. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. We buy and use the best units we can to give us the greatest opportunity to win. Heck even lower lvl accounts can raid for income to buy units for HCB or FL. Maybe I've read to much into your comment but it seems your idea of how to play the game and my idea of how to play it are very different.