I had an issue with the game and send in a ticket....

hey gree

Don't know if you're aware of all the horrible bugs in the game on android platform
With the update that locked out all the ios players few weeks ago there came lots of bugs for android too
The worst are...game always freeze on first start..have to close and start again - I cant go to my syn members profiles...they are shown as rivals and their stats are blank..also their walls are blank and I can't post messages to them - when typing something to syn forum it always disappear on pressing the post button..have to post an empty post first always to be able to get a message through - syn ranking is messed too...all members having 0 syn points
Is anyone workin on that issues and is there a chance that will be fixed with an update soon ?

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience the game has caused you. Our developers are looking into reports of slowness or crashing issue. In the meantime I would suggest, as a possible solution, that you remove or close unnecessary applications on your device while playing the game as this can cause run time issues.

In order to better assist you, can you please provide screen shots documenting the issue? Please include any error messages received. I apologize for any inconvenience.

On some newer Android devices, you can take a screenshot by holding down the power button and the volume decrease button at the same time. For other/older devices, please follow the instructions here:

Hi Max,

We’re just wondering if you've had a chance to review the latest update from Frank, the team member assigned to your support request?

Frank is expecting further information from you to proceed with this ticket.

If you'd like to provide an update, or require more time to work through our latest comment, simply reply to this email and let us know.

If we don't hear back from you we’ll solve this ticket within the next few days.

Thanks!

GREE Player Experience Team

Ya - sorry for delay but Christmas had priority. ..
I'm a little surprised noone of your dev team havin an android device but sure if I can help to fix that I'll do my best..
In order here are screenshots how it looks when my game freezes while startup/lookin at a syn members profile/ looking at teammembers board/trying to post something on teammembers board/ looking at syndicate's ranking

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

Our records show that you are currently using on older game version on your device. If you find you are running into issues with game play on your Android device, please update to our latest version 7.0.1 which can be downloaded from Google Play.

Updates are pushed into production to correct any standing issues. If you are still having problems, please delete and re-install the game to your device (you will not lose any progress). If the issue persists, please let us know.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hey frank

Don't know if you just have fun fooling your customers or y'all are just to dumb and incompetent to solve game issues

As I send my first ticket 2 weeks ago my game was up to date

I followed your recommendation and installed 7.01

Everything get even worse as you might have noticed

Now I've installed 7.03 and at least ive got the limited time solo missions back

But none of the bugs I've reported about been solved yet

All the same ****..check my last mail trying to help your dev crew and try again

Waiting for your next automatic response expecting nothing helpfull and happy the game keeps running with the addicted your milking. .
Don't expect 1 more coin of users like me that are willing to spend a few dimes for fun entertainment

You're company is a mess and the game is broke unless you invest to make it fun again for the mass

Hello Max,

Thank you for writing in.

This issue has been fixed and will be live in an upcoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Google for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Next mail been a poll to rate their support