Modern War is a game that will go to extremes, as we all have seen. As of now, In-game Cash is useless. Outside of frontline, there is no use for it. I dont include because most who have large IPHs can make any upgrade. Even those with weaker IPHs can make most upgrades and buy new LTBs ( I mean the good ones). Players dont raid or attack others unless they are doing it for BP farming.

To me, the way to fix this is to just put out a code that resets all players cash to 0 or something under 1 billion. This would at least bring back the raiding aspect of the game for a lot of players. I dont collect my cash building and left up my LV 13 AMRs for like a week and no one touched them. I know Im not the only players who dont care about collection times anymore.

We could even introduce a new event where we have to raid and attack players for cash to finish goals. Something needs to be done. I would even argue raise the amount you can get from attacking a player to like 50m or a percentage of their on hand cash OR based on the player IPH, which would support my idea for a cash raiding event.

While I dont feel valor is as big a deal but it has little use as well. Its nice we can buy raid boss folders with valor now but thats it. Maybe we dont completely drain it but it would be nice to see some new buildings we can buy with cash, gold OR valor. Maybe some new faction stuff that has to deal with valor.

What do you guys think.