Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
So Scabs, lets see if I understand the strategy behind this, and please tell me if im wrong. To be "successful" in KnD you must join an alliance, recruit players with lots of gems, and declare at the same time during war so u can strip for each other. Next, mjndlessly mash the attack button on the stripped GM for an hour to see the hard work and dedication pay off. Dam, wayyyy too complicated for me, im out.
To each a zone, I play this game because I don't have all day to strategize and plan out an all out attack. Nor do I have the time to micro manage an entire army.... I tried playing game of war because a friend wanted me to play, he even gave me his 2nd best account... and it was simple to understand the concept but I didn't have time to constantly micro manage everything within the game.

Its much easier to send out a text message in line, wait 30 minutes or so for a response and get back to it when you need to. And then once war starts, commit the first couple hours to battling, hit the minimums and then you are done for the entire weekend to hang out with family.

Honestly it sounds like CoC takes much more dedication and strategy, therefore requires more time right?

Recruiting is simple, you just put up a forum post and wait for people to bite. You honestly just sound like a person who dislikes the game and you have your own opinion about tit. You should really just stop playing and hang out on the CoC forums where you will have more fun, rather then bashing a game against many players here who enjoy it.

Everybody knows there is no strategy and this is just a strip match, but I like to use my armors for other things like raids and arenas and even beating up my friends on the friends list. Hey sometimes I even like to purchase chests and see what kind of crappy **** armor I get this time!