Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
Hello Warrior

I am in charge of the Frontline events. I do not have the ability to look into players stats or defensive issues like this. My only suggestion would be to create a CS ticket to get to the bottom of the problem. Sorry but I only deal with SA/FL issues.
I've already sent multiple tickets about the same issue. I either get a canned response detailing that each level allows me to use 5 allies and each ally allows me to bring 6 units....blah blah blah. Or I get the other canned response "We are aware of this issue . . . Blah blah blah. . .appreciate your patience . . .blah blah blah". I tracked on a spreadsheet over 125 players comparing their stated defense in their profile versus the raid/attack results. Every last one of them was off by AT LEAST 30% without exception (some were over 60%). I even posted on their walls letting them know and encouraging them to send tickets so an emerging trend might be recognized and dealt with by the Devs. What a complete waste of time on my part. Perhaps CS never forwarded the info since a mis-categorization of the ticket resulting in an explanation of how allies works is not something that would be forwarded.

I think the Devs probably miss a lot of errors because CS doesn't read or comprehend the tickets received. I've never once been asked to clarify a submission which tells me either they think they know it all or they don't care. They just scroll down to the first response containing a matching keyword and click send.