Thread: Epic Boss Failure

Threaded View

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Epic Boss Failure

Dear Gree:

You have completely ruined the game with this CRAZY stat inflation in the Epic Boss Event.

I've been playing Modern War for 2 1/2 years now (about 936 days). I've slowly fought and scratched and clawed my way up to 15 billion attack stats by joining various factions, building money and boost buildings and by participating in various events to gain powerful units. I was proud of my work. Happy with the fruits of my labor. I've logged in and played almost every day over the past 2.5 years. Hell, I even purchased gold to advance myself in the game at times, thinking $20-$60 dollars was a small price to pay for a game that I enjoyed so much.

In 2.5 years I gained 15 billion attack power. In the past 2.5 DAYS I've gained 985 billion in attack power. I'm now at 1.08 TRILLION! What took many of us years to build, you created the conditions that allowed people to match that in 2-3 days.

Was this stupidity, an accident or just the final "last supper" before you pull the plug on your epic failure, giving us a final meal before you pull the plug?

P.S. I stopped buying gold in October 2014 when you screwed up the Grim Harvest FLTQ event.
    Last edited by Ranger89; 03-21-2015 at 09:28 PM.