Recently I have seen some accounts banned permanently, not for cheating or hacking, but allegedly because they were transferred from the original owner to a new player after the original owner had decided to stop playing the game.

At the same time, I am aware of a number of accounts in Crime City which are still active, but also no longer being played by the original owner.

I am aware that such transfers are a violation of the TOS. For a while, it appeared Gree didn't care so long as the new owner was actively purchasing gold, similar to other TOS violations that Gree selectively ignores (selling uzis/bricks for in game cash, etc, as has been clarified as acceptable by moderators on this forum).

It's now become quite apparent that Gree no longer feels that account transfers are acceptable, if they ever were. If Gree is interested in enforcing this policy across all teams, or at least with a goal of shaking any of these accounts out of the game, I would like to know what SPECIFIC evidence is required for support to go forward with a permanent account ban.

I ask for specifics, because I have seen accounts in The Art of War reported, accounts everyone in the game know are transferred, yet the accounts keep playing. At the same time, it is disheartening to see accounts played by friends suddenly banned for doing the same thing.

We all want a fair game. It's time to enforce this policy consistently, or not at all. Please tell the forum what to provide when reporting accounts. In the event that Art of War accounts are playing by a different set of rules and don't get banned regardless of any and all evidence provided, a public statement to this effect would be equally appreciated.

Thanks.