Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

Threaded View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

Dear GREE,

I wanted to send you my personal thanks for allowing me to waste a few years of my life playing a game that you your programmers can't seem to wrap their hands around. I'm always enthusiastic to see upgrades in the game because I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you will screw something up that will end up costing me somehow or some way.

I am proud to have been one of the smart players who's been saving their valor for about 18 months in expectation that I was going to one day get to use the 50 million valor that I had gained through completing Prestige and Masters missions by using gold that I paid you for. I remember waking up this morning and thinking to myself, "hey self, I really hope you turn on your game and all of your valor that you worked so hard for is gone. Wouldn't that just be swell?" To my extreme pleasure, I had been granted this pleasure of feeling totally worthless having wasted so much time and money. GREE, you really are the best!

I can now take this experience and place it with the many other amazing experiences that I've had with you. Such as having my Kingdom Age account deleted and never returned after spending 10k USD (I really didn't need that account obviously, I love throwing money away like that!); Being hacked out of top 10 in more than 1 event and watching as you did nothing to punish those factions; Having a few boost units deleted from my inventory for no reason and never returning them (no I did not need that energy regen, pssssh, who does really?); oh and my personal favorite - I am so appreciative that you have removed me permanently from the gold bonus program because I complained that you took 15k gold from my account with no reason because you "thought" you made an error.

As for the hundreds of high end units that I've recycled to help boost my valor, I suppose one day I will save up enough units to allow myself to recycle them again and maybe I will earn my up to a few million valor.

But seriously GREE... Thank you... from the bottom of my heart... Thank you!

Yours Truly,

Reutdog
    Last edited by Reutdog; 02-25-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618