Hello fellow players.
I know lots of you are lately upset about the time when the update was released and with bugs that was or still are in game.
Some are not enjoying war event,they lose because of differences on strength on equipment.
Some of the top players that they builded their stats up now they think that those stats doesn't matter anymore because they are losing from less strong rivals.
I understand why are people upset but let's remember some of things from this game that we have.
I know every change is hard,i know that crafting takes time to build your game as you want to be as strong as it can be.
But remember this that the top player will remain top player because they can finish events and get vouchers to craft things stronger than others.
So your game will stay strong no need to be afraid of that you won't be.
The crafting aspect of the game i think it brought more ways to improve your game,not to build just your raw attack but to build and your allies and your hero,i am shure that top players in time can make their game more stronger that it used to be.
With crafting we will have a new things to craft and not just equipment,let's wait and see ouselfs.
The point of each game should be to evolve and to make it more interesting and not to be bored with it!
In past we had just chance to build and build our raw stats with no strategy at all,you all complained about the lack on strategy.If crafting brings more strategy long term this will benefit and you top players and all others.
Let's wait and see.
Meantime don't be upset about this war event,not worth to be upset about it.
Lets remember why we play this game and it is not just because of building our games to be the strongest,it is and a social aspect of this game,our friends here,our guilds..
So be positive ,i am shure in future you will see that crafting brought something good to the game ...