Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
Whatcha guys think? This is Marcos Data, Thanks buddy. its also customizable, so you can enter YOUR data in it, and find out how much energy you may need to fight a boss all by yourself!!

ill post this somewhere for you people to D/L later.
much love.

Also - as you can see here, Lvl 4 boss is worthless and needs a revamp completely. even if you have just enough energy to down him,. youll get more points killing and hurting a lvl 3!

Sxe Nice chart. I have done similar. One thing I will say is that Marco only hit each level once, making his totals slightly inaccurate. It'd be best to hit each level at least 20 times to get a solid average damage done. But based off of what I have seen and calcs I have done (I tested the very first RB so if def/attck ratio's have scewed it may be slightly different). 2's & 4's are useless. 1's are great for smashing with a partner for individual Pts. and 3's and 5's are great for guild pts.

Btw an easier way to do it is this. Record you avg attack value for each level. Take that and multiply it by (1+Bonus/Health) to get your actual guild pts done. Ex. say you do 20k damage to a level 5. Well your actual damage (for the guilds total) is 50k, when taking the bonus into consideration.