Forum Suggestions and Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Gree

Threaded View

Post Count

Forum Suggestions and Gree

I got a question which I probably already know the answer too, but what the hey...

There are some really great suggestions by players on how to improve the shortcomings of the game yet it seems like they fall on deaf ears. I really am starting to hate the "we'll bring this up to the team" line I read. Do those idiots actually read the valuable feedback here? Do they give two pickles so long as the 1% of players keep shelling out thousands of dollars?

I actually like the game. I do. It's just a shame that the people who run it are so out of tune with their player base.

- Epic Boss is fubar for 250 lv players

- 24hr and now 11hr war? Great idea on the 11hr war. I'm sure those who aren't able to take advantage due to time zone locations are thrilled beyond belief. This is on top of the fact that this is just an obvious cash grab. One might say that people have the option of not participating... no one asked you.

- No 40% gold sale for anniversary month? Since my last thread was closed... bam, in your face.

- No access to other modifiers unless you shell out thousands of dollars and be in one of the top 5 syns? I get it's a special reward, but at least change that puppy up and let others have a chance at some of those once in a blue moon.

- Cash weapons need a serious upgrade. The hey is up with that crap being sold in there anyway.

- With stat inflation and the absolute worthlessness of Attk/Def stats, can we get a reset option? Or is the problem that it would allow players to reallocate wasted points into Energy and make LTQs easier to finish and put a few less dollars in your pocket? GreeDY Unicorns.

- High level players have a legitimate gripe about doing something to reward them for playing a long time. Raise the level cap already and/or do something about making it worthwhile to level up. A player is better off stalling from getting to level 250. And to all those who say, "it's about playing your own style"... kiss a toad.

- Maybe once in a while you could throw us some scraps and have an LTQ that doesn't require over $100 to finish. I think most players don't even bother with them anymore.

- Can we has events that start on time? Or at least post a start time in the event list? Or maybe no time is listed because it gives Gree a buffer for screw ups.. which happens more often than not.

- Fire your customer service staff. My last ticket got a response from an idiot who clearly didn't even read what my problem was and responded with an answer completely unrelated to the issue. It was so fail, I couldn't help but laugh.

- The amount of glitches and technical problems this game has from event to event is mind blowing. I've played many mobile and mmo games and this is by FAR the worst when it comes to the sheer volume of technical issues. Do you hire programmers from Craigslist?

Brb while I take a picture of my fuzzy wuzzy kitten so you can send that to your team to discuss.
    Last edited by Clementine; 08-12-2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language, Insulting GREE Staff