It's now been since February, and 6 full LTB's priced at $100 million or higher. Not since the throwboack arcade in February have relatively new players been able to participate in this feature of the game. It's all good. The Long Time Players seem to have gotten the short end of the stick in multiple other aspects of the game, so maybe this has become Gree's version of reparations.

It's fine...yes, I'm a little butt-hurt over it. Since I've only been playing since December, and didn't really know what I was doing until Feb / March, there is no possible way for a player in my shoes to build the iph required to earn that amount, and no way to rob that much at the level / rival list I have. So, I accept it. The rich will continue to get richer, the strong will get stronger.

It would be nice to change the name though (to Long Time Players Buildings) so newer players like myself don't get our hopes up to participate in a faction of the game we were once able to participate in.

And, as always, even though it is impossible for me to purchase, I can still rob them I guess