Dear all,
Please do not PM me with unproductive comment as below, GREE did not, will not and can not FORCE anyone into playing nor using real USD in MW, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, if you have anything comment(s), post it the forum, and any complain(s) send in a ticket, it's just a game and it's your freedom to play as you wanted, I'm not your daddy and STOP WHINING ........moo👀

P/s - FYI, I do sat inside a Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvolution
I am curious, do u post some silly comments to just get under the skin of ppl associated w game? I can't believe that someone can be so ignorant and naive of business practices. Do u sit outside a Mercedes dealership and tell a man he is a fool for buying the $90k car and not the $20k Ford Focus and call him a whiner because his car broke down under warranty and is pissed he has to fuss w it and bad customer service at the dealership? Or maybe u tell the man who buys a $2 million dollar home and not a double wide trailer that he is whining because his pipes broke and flooded his basement and is ticked off at the insurance company for giving him the runaround. It is no diff w this game. Ppl have paid money for a product and want the service and return on it that should be given by a business provider. U seem to think there is a diff simply because it is a game. They are essentially one in the same. If u spend money on something u want a quality product in return. The fundamentals of business are based upon this, at least a successful one. Maybe u will realize that one day.

........moo👀