So after explaining to Gree again that the 'bug' isn't a minor bug, that it causes Android players to have a serious disadvantage over IOS users, that the game-play now not only sucks but that it's also impossible to win wars in the last minutes with gold or to get to 1500 kills,*I receive the following response from Gree:
Thanks for the report.
We are aware of a minor bug which our developers are working to fix, which should be in the next update.
The bug causes you to not be able to hit the "attack again" button right after battling a player, and in addition to this the screen scrolls back to the top of the rival list.
For the meantime, as a work-a-round, instead of hitting attack again, you can simply close it out and then select a person to attack and that should work. We understand that this is a very annoying bug and causes a lot of frustration and we do hope to fix the scrolling issue as well.
I would like to inform you that I am unable to compensate for the said issue.
We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Guess they now definitly lost a paying custumor! I won't buy any gold anymore untill all the android issues are fixed and even than i think there are better ways to spend my money... sorry guys from my faction, Gree makes me do this!