Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
Rainbow is a brand, Rainbow Coalition(Rco) is an organization, & RR is a figurehead.
We have huge turnover for several reasons. 1) I allowed all nonspending, original members to stay for 3 wars; 2) Ppl quit the game; 3) We are under constant barrage of leeches & photoshoppers, who are ejected; 4) When guilds were first released we began the coalition immediately with 5 Rainbow Guilds. All these ppl you speak of coming & going are other Rco members who we choose to carry, pay their way, or RR members stepping down to spend $1-300 a war instead of $3-800. We have 4 guilds in top 10, & a total of 14 guilds, most of which are in top 50/100. I LoL'd at Chefs name! Where did you pick those 2 from?
Theorycrafter makes some amazing charts, is supposedly female, & a programmer. She could score 0 & be a permanent member of RR. Our minimum is 300k. This last war I scored 305k, my highest score to date was 967k, & in BC war our craziest member broke record 2million points. He would have ended war around #15 guild himself. 2mil is about $7,000. We had (14) members under the minimum. What's your guilds min? We are those gem spenders. The less Gree makes from war, the more LTQ content they will add. No one hates stripping more than us. It's boring. What's the point of 24/7 battle if you can do a 3-day war in 1 day? But crumble we shall! 1 good Xflare & bye bye refrigeration, running water, Internet, indoor heat, & nuclear cooling systems http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
Everyone, I beg you! Please stop voting.
Hmm, 2 million @ 7k dollars? USD? I don't think so you probably got the computation wrong.

2 million in android points will 1.1 - 1.2 million on Android.

each 100k points on Android is roughly about 100 dollars (buying gems at full price of $100 USD per 800 gems).

1.2 million will equate to about 1.2k on full price of gems. but if there is like holiday discount = 40%.

maybe about 700-1k dollars the most with the black friday / christmas discount.

haha, even if its 7k. some people make 100k per month. lets nt talk about 1 year. so yea.