I have been a supporter of gree and also moaned a little in my time with this game, been playing nearly 10 month's In total, I wanted to just share my opinion ( for Gree's benefit really ) and some of the things that could turn things back around for the community and the game..

Firstly, I think this forum is quite unique in the fact that a lot of the players which are high management and business owners that really do offer genuine and insightful feed back, they want to play the game, they want to spend money!

Sometimes things that you may think will encourage spending can kill it altogether...

I have tons of examples but I will keep it current - last week saw the introduction of a 100k unit and the faction boss units...

Ok, we have 52 players in our faction who played the event normally, no extra runs to score points or wins, everyday we won a Wraith Goliath worth 8000/7000 plus 3% def for nothing really (it started and ended within seconds and we won the unit) x 7 plus def gives around 65,000 / 55,000 extra stats which is great!

But... why would we then all look level up hugely and use vast amounts of energy for this current Faction ltq? with the prize on offer?

Im not whining or moaning, Im trying to help with a clear understanding of what both ours and other factions are doing, we have just given it a miss!

It seems there are so many new ideas to generate money that a lot will kill future spend and old issues are still not being addressed, with the huge increases in stats over the last couple of weeks a lot of the newer players will be scared off! and I think the top players are getting bored of just stat figures, I would say 75% of our faction put on more then a million in stats in just over a week..

It took me months and months to get a maybe 200k in stats, I had to work hard at it.. I had a goal but now at nearly 2 million whats next...

Another example - Wraith Goliath 8000/7000 plus 3% - we got free for playing - GREAT!
- LE Spetsnaz FSB Infantry - cost 845 gold

I was going to go more in depth but I feel most would not be interested, I will finish by saying I was the leader of a top 300 faction which was spending a good amount of gold - this is now just a camping faction spending nothing - I was also the leader and officer of a top 40 faction - many will know how much it costs to get into the top 50 - last month I reported a problem to support with regards to half my hits not registering but still losing energy in the WD ONLY - most events where fine..

I stopped using gold and was advised the problem was known and was being worked on - the following WD, I started using gold again and had the same problem, I reported it and was told the same thing - I was advised to stop buying gold until it was corrected and that an in-game announcement would be done when fixed....

I havent heard anything... I lost half my gold due to loss of hits and energy, I was told that I could not have a gold refund and that I should have waited till the fix was done...

So, i'm really not happy...and you will see that our team has stopped spending 95% of its gold, we have our top spenders that have not spent a penny... yes we have dropped back, but it seems that most of the team is now happy with going completely gold free, its got to the point - you have nearly 52 players that have been in the game for over 6 - 9 months have lost the will to try to spend...

Its crazy, I have an online business, if a customer spending money with me had a problem (that I was aware of, and I could offer them something that DOESN'T cost me money to appease the situation) I would be bending backwards... my answer from GREE - yep, there's a problem, yep you have lost money but we cant help you... I suppose at least I did get feedback this time.

I will continue to play, I enjoy the crowd both here and in my factions, my spending is done though, I know already someone is typing Gree doesn't care if my spending is done.. Ok.. but it looks like around 75 of our big spenders are done and the crazy thing is we were told to stop SPENDING!

I look forward to being ripped apart

tHe JeSteR - ST6