We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    What's funny is the players who have skill points in energy want to move it into attack/defense and the players with skill points in attack/defense want to move it out. Grass is always greener?
    Everything you mention in OP BUT 2 simple things

1. Before we even talk about redistributing skill points we need this question answered. What do atk/def skill points actually do? Is it a multiplier? a percentage? or what? I like the idea of them actually doing something but I honestly haven't noticed a tangible difference that they make. But as someone else said, skill points should be more of a back burner issue.

2. How about folders for raid bosses being dropped during RAIDS. Along these lines, lets get some concrete from raids too!! Attacking does little for most these days. max $300k a hit? Boring- plus the HUGE fluctuation in XP during attacks. I'll raid instead. They both use stamina so I don't see why you couldn't drop folders/concrete on raids.

Ok, I'll hold off on other things for now. Should be a good starting point though.
    Last edited by Arc Burn; 02-04-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wd match ups to be made fairer
    Event units all put together in our inventory,(takes so long to find them)
    And no more near impossible ltq,s
    Better drop rate for folders and concrete
    Last edited by Dazzj10; 02-04-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Post Count
    I want to weight in as well

1- Skill Point Resets: Give the first one to everyone for free. Then offer a reset when ever players want for 20 gold. This allows up to setup for PVE events or PVP events. Plus it puts more money in your pockets for serious players.

2- A free boost unit: Give all players a unit that allows for 2 upgrades at a time. Trust me, people will appropriate this.

3- Boost unit stat reduction: Reduce the stats of boost units to a reasonable level. No need to have a 100000+/100000+ unit with a 30 percent boost. Something around 1500/1500 should be standard for all boost units.

4- Increase the power of units: I have a 10/20 indestructible unit. With the stats being inflated the way they are, older units need to be rebalanced.

5- A gold producing building: Make a building that gives gold ever 96 hours, with a max of 100 at level 10.

6- Offer ingame ways to get gold: currently there are 0 ways to earn gold in game pass the first 15 given for ranking up. Offer like 10 gold for every 100 attack and raid wins a player gets. Offer some gold milestones.

7- Make cash units a lot stronger to compete with gold player. Offer some indestructible cash units as well. The way the game is, there is no reason to buy them or their unit buildings. Paying 8 million for A 38+/20+ unit is crazy considering they dont add anything to stats.

8- Give more health recovery boost. With the huge inflation in boss health, we need faster health regen. Some along the lines of a unit with 40 percent health regen.

9- Make crate/folder/ other event drops a lot better.

10- Give free or lite gold players a chance. I mean, give EVERYONE a chance to win events. Do make gold so needed.

11- Reduce upgrade times.
    Thats all I got right now.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 02-04-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Post Count
    Android doesn't display WD event rewards correctly. I'd like to suggest a Stickey post listing the rewards, thier boosts and rank required to win those rewards as a work-around until the Android display issues are fixed.

Thanks for listening,
    -Stormchaesr
    MW - Stormchaser: 978-463-520
    VFF Elite Rangers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Many players voiced their concerns about inventory sorting last q&a. I am on Droid and when I first started inventory was listed in order received. It was very easy to check. Then sometime last year they did an update to make it like ios. Can it be changed back to that, and both systems use the format?

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop the assault on long time loyal players, who by now are high level. Make it neutral or advantageous to level up. Only game ever I've played or seen where being a long time players puts you at a disadvantage

- They get low points during WD
    - They get to fight the Epic Boss for the same prize but need 3-5 vaults to finish. Low level get to finish Epic boss for nearly free or a fraction of a fraction of gold compared to high level and get overpowered stats each month
    - Being higher Rank through Battle Points is completely pointless, the prize and unit it unlocks are completely obsolete (non-factor)
    - accumulated valor and pursuit of more valor is rendered useless last 14 months

Events that somewhat helped high level player and didn't reward campers either weren't good or scrapped:
    Initial raid/attack Quest
    Faction Tournaments with Commando (PvP wins), gave bad rewards so weren't that useful to high level also scrapped
    Individual Quests rarely have boost units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Perhaps change the WD points so high level players aren't penalised for levelling up. The game should encourage growing levels and it should be an accomplishment rather than something you try to avoid.

Lurker
    Post Count

rewards for rank

The rewards for ranking up need to be much better! They are absolutely useless and are so low, they arent part of any unit brought to war.

Also, allow ios users to see current rank during WD event

Post Count
    Take the player level out of the WD equasion. If I have 1 mil attack and beat a player with 800k def it doesn't matter if that player is level 1 or 300 I still beat the player. Reward the same points.

Post Count
    Would agree with valour and cash unit updates since the one's we can buy now have very little use in the higher levels.

Also defence buildings are pretty much useless as well because they were conceived at the very beginning of the game when stats were low. Same goes for the Infirmary, I don't even bother with it with my LLPs since we can now get so many Indestructible units that it is rendered useless as well. Guess boost buildings could stand a refresh too for that matter.

With WD matching, I think with the first WD the game pre sorted factions based on number of members then sorted by total attack stats. I would like to see that brought back since averaging can still create mis matches if a faction is designed in such a way that it adds low stat members to balance off a whale and skews averaging.

Probably time to increase the top level again as I'm sure there are some folks who have made it there.

Android, still a lot of problems with this app. I know that Gree is no longer supporting Kindle devices via the Amazon app store but that also wound up orphaning any tablet that is tied to on the Amazon store such as the Trio Android 4.1 tablets. This was a problem in the last folder event. Two of my Android players had no access to this event could not donate any free folders or take part in battles. Yet the boss event was working.

On Android the last boss event ended 1 hour before the IOS devices according to the in game timers.

Have a second in command, seems that it might solve some issues if a leader suddenly looses access or their account somehow gets scrambled.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...fix the Contributor list for Android. It only shows about 4 names and usually lists them multiple times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Want to stop the inflation of Cash in the game? There are players who have 100-10 iph. To take away their money, lets give bricks. I mean lets start litterally selling bricks. 1brick leys say 5million. That sounds reasonable with the current drop rate of bricks. I hope you guys will do sone awesome changes in this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...fix the Contributor list for Android. It only shows about 4 names and usually lists them multiple times.

Beat me too it....

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop the overlapping events, especially like we have now. 5 different energy events at once? Really?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Level 300 players should be rewarded not punished. Example is points they are given for war is very low. They should be rewarded for reaching that level, not punished.

Match up those streaking teams with each other. Give them the match ups where they have no chance. There killing the game. So better match ups during war.

Amount if Gold needed now to finish a goal is out of control. Scale it back or you will lose more customers.

Get rid of the Hackers. Employee more people to find these guys.

Separate forum chat with donation log.

Scale wars in two different categories. Elite and non Elite.

To many glitches during war.