Can't get into world event

No one on our team can even get into world event. When we try it goes off line. How are we supposed to win let alone finish limited time event. This is wrong you build huge armies for this and can't compete. How many fuel boosts are people using right now just on our team.

What's going on gree. It's been hung generating results for over 30 minutes. How are we supposed to finish ltm like this. Another epic fail. I am sure you will come up with some lame excuse saying it affected everyone. Not good enough. You set the ltm to match the time. How about allowances for gree outages which always happen in cross world events

I think you need to extend the event time to match dow time for the limit time events on this. It is a tight finish anyway if you are able to log in and fight. How is it possible when gree takes an hour away from game

Yup, same problem for us and it takes over 15 minutes to get matched anyway. This is a waste of my time
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

so, we didnt lose one single battle untill this happened, by playing strategically.We prepared for this event, maintaining armies at a big size, which costs gold. We coined some battles, to keep the streak going. Now we lost one because we couldnt react to opponent caused by unresponsive Gree servers, and one result wasnt added. Also the game is frozen for over an hour now.
    We will not be able to finish both ltms now, because, again, Gree fails.

There must be a big compensation for this, and i dont mean 1 karma.

Refunds and all rewards for alliances that where on track is the only fitting refund.

Do the right thing Gree and replace those crappy servers also.

Kind regards

24_7
    League of Shadows
    W26
    Last edited by cherlock; 10-04-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherlock View Post
    so, we didnt lose one single battle untill this happened, by playing strategically.We prepared for this event, maintaining armies at a big size, which costs gold. We coined some battles, to keep the streak going. Now we lost one because we couldnt react to opponent caused by unresponsive Gree servers, and one result wasnt added. Also the game is frozen for over an hour now.
    We will not be able to finish both ltms now, because, again, Gree fails.

There must be a big compensation for this, and i dont mean 1 karma.

Refunds and all rewards for alliances that where on track is the only fitting refund.

Do the right thing Gree and replace those crappy servers also.

Kind regards

24_7
    League of Shadows
    W26
    This is the dilemma Gree is facing.

On one hand, pleasing the players is their top priority, besides from getting money. Players will get what they want all all will be happy. On the other hand, think of the long term effects. Level 2 players in their own alliance will get a 60 Karma and much more rewards that they didn't really earn. Suddenly, the whole world just got pimped up. Even people 5 or more levels above their target might have difficulty getting past the defense because of the rewards they earned.

So if you were Gree, would you stick to the short term effects or the long term?

Even I have trouble choosing haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    This is the dilemma Gree is facing.

On one hand, pleasing the players is their top priority, besides from getting money. Players will get what they want all all will be happy. On the other hand, think of the long term effects. Level 2 players in their own alliance will get a 60 Karma and much more rewards that they didn't really earn. Suddenly, the whole world just got pimped up. Even people 5 or more levels above their target might have difficulty getting past the defense because of the rewards they earned.

So if you were Gree, would you stick to the short term effects or the long term?

Even I have trouble choosing haha.
    read again

"alliances that where on track"

not alliances that won a few battles

besides, nothing wrong with some pimping up

Gree did it before,
    give everybody a good comm after a mistake.

Guess what
    more fun for everybody

Hey Mr Gree

i see you have 2 Mercedes" to offer

"yessirrrr, we sure do
    all you need to do is finish our boobytrapped track
    oh, and if you do some downpayments on the way, you can make it easier on yourself "

Sounds great Mr Gree, lets do it

Mr Gree?? are you there???

we did all you asked, even did some extra downpayments, but it just wasnt possible to finish

"Yes Sir, we made some mistakes, we just cant help ourselves"
    You know what!!!, heres a Fiat, and one for your neighbour too...and give that guy one too
    O, did i already tell you, we dont give back your downpayments??
    Well, we dont, soooooorrrrrry

Gree admits they screw up, but dont deliver the product payed for, instead of that they give a sjitload of peeps an extra comm

Although im very happy for the peeps that got an extra Sphinx, we really feel we should get those 2 Karmas we played and payed for.

Deliver Gree

check your logs and you can see for yourself

League of Shadows
    W26

we earned it

Pay up!!!!!

kind regards

24_7