URGENT ISSUE - FL logo - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT ISSUE - FL logo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    My god! Has someone there fallen and hit their head? Have I hit mine?
    I think gree have been drinking
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by webdmaximus View Post
    Just go thru faction and donate more folders then you have and then you can get to summon screen from their
    Yes donating more than amount on hand and then clicking 'Get more' will bring you to RB screen also!

Post Count
    Thanks for the 100 folders btw
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Thanks for the 100 folders btw
    You see, free folders and an extra day, it all worked out fine

Banned
    Post Count
    See how easy that was Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so there is 3 days left on RB? I take it the timers have not reflected the change yet

Lurker
    Post Count
    I really don't understand how these developers can stuff up so epic on a regular basis. So you're telling me that when they decide to put the raid boss and frontline event on the same time, no one in the company thought "hang on isnt these icons are located on the same place on the screen". NO ONE Either that or they didn't couldn't be bothered to write a few lines of code to move one of the icon. I know nobody is perfect but how come there is a distinct lack of quality control.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You would figure that the Gree developers would realize that having a dozen events running concurrently is not working. Between server overload and game screen size (app store clearly says designed for iPhone 5s-that's a laugher), or just lack of testing and common sense has driven players like me to stop spending. I have taken my $60k/year gaming budget to another content developer... I can score top 25 points free and have more than enough regen for Free masters ltqs... And I'm the "small guy"

All we ask is that the GREEd stop and the game return from the dumpster; this game could return to its golden goose status (Golden Phoenix?). Until then my money goes to a competitor.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do you believe Gree has the ability to own multiples of every single device that runs this game with each version available installed on it... every scenario that could possibly happen? Then do you think gree runs a alpha/beta run of the event on all of those possible scenarios of device plus device version and game version?

Seriously people... some bugs are impossible for them to find out without us.

How many combinations of devices/versions do you think are out there?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We are aware that this is going on and are working on a fix. We will be extending the Raid Boss event by one day. Apologies for the frustration.
    BIG THANK YOU for re-adjusting the end date and awarding 100 intel folders.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Which frozen goal issue? If this is not pertaining to this topic, please post a different thread or in the appropriate thread. We do not have reports on a such an issue.

Additionally, we will be distributing additional intel folders so that everyone has the opportunity to comfortably complete this event.

Thanks.
    Many tickets opened and thread started.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-not-registerd

Banned
    Post Count
    Compensation folder splash appeared but no folders in folder inventory. Come on GREE. We have finished all RB faction events but cannot access RB on iOS. Happy to wait til after FL finishes to get Indy wrapper but this is basic coding stuff. Getting this and the other silly glitches right will do more to demonstrate customer appreciation montg than daft token give aways.