INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lightbulb INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $3,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

According to high inflation in MW, the only variable that is not increased yet, is the amount obtained for attack a rival, that is fixed now to $300,000 per hit and to 12 hits máximum per round, to a total of $3,6 mill.
    To do this more interesting and atractive, I suggest Gree, to increase the amount of attack per hit to $3,000,000 and a total of 10 hits per round, to a total of $30 mil.
    This will increase the attack to rivals instead of only looking to ride for an atractive amount of money.
    What do you think ??
    Last edited by josempolo; 10-06-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was just saying this to my wife. I totally agree with you altho not sure about 4 million but certainly over 1m per hit and at least 10-12 minimum hits per 8 hours!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Not everyone needs to raid though as some have huge iphs. I understand your reasoning but it would be near impossible to save for upgrades. Its fine as it is IMO.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I agree. It's fine where it is.

Besides, attacking is basically a waste of time. You'll gain a lot more money if you are patient and look for people with uncollected buildings to raid. If you happen to find me and I've missed my 24h buildings, then you've got access to a cool $140M and my IPH is 'only' $16M. In addition, attacking will cause you to level up really quickly as you trigger the "Invasion: Operation x" and "Multiple Fronts: Operation x" goals.

On top of that, with the new vault max of 250M or whatever it is you're unlikely to find people over vault. Plus, when attacking you generally have to be stronger than your opponent. With raiding, you can steal from someone at times much stronger than you.

Raiding is over all a much better strategy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Raiding is better if you find who raid to. You lost a lot of time searching on rivals for a good ride. And with a better reward, attacking rivals will be more intetesting and atractive.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    More or less everyone is over vault nowadays by over at least 500 mil+. 40 mil every 8 hours is nothing. Besides it would get to the point where anything you lose can easily be made back by simply attacking someone else. Not much logic behind it in my opinion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Inflation has rendered the vault useless for a large percentage of active players. Still, $300k x 12 is too small too waste time and XP by attacking. $3.6M is chump change these days. It should increase, but maybe to more like $500k to $800k per Attack through lvl 200, and higher after lvl 200.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you increase the attack win return it only makes sense to increase the attack loss return...so if you lose the attack you lose the same or more than you gain or some substantial amount other than the current measly 30k max or whatever it is currently. Currently who cares if you lose in an attack?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not sure that making it even easier for monster players to trample everyone else would really help the game. Those with 1 billion+ stats can over-vault without worrying too much, players like me can't afford to lose the funds, especially when the cash is making rivals stronger at our expense.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree that perhaps they should increase the amount of attacking but wouldn't go as far as to say 4M per hit. I'll just stick to raiding for now.

Post Count
    I would have to disagree.

Currently, there is a TON of money to collect from raiding. This alone "punishes" the players who don't collect in time.

If Gree increased the amount to what you suggested, there would be no vaulted money left for upgrades, etc. for anybody over vaulted, except for the untouchables.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Increasing the amount from attacks may help the ridiculous raids thread. Ie, you raid me 20m, i attack you for 40m every day.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I disagree with 4 mil. 500,000 is suitable value and 20 hits shall be allowed. 10 mil in total is enough. People shall prefer raiding instead hitting. 4 mil will change the choice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You bump it up and I just donate to my faction. And, not everyone is kicking up vault. It's insanely stupid to spend 142M to upgrade from 162m to 168m. It would take almost two months to lose that much. I stay about $1B over vaulted. Hit me for $3m and I wait for you to get sloppy. I'll take the 3 back and raid afterwards. I think before I raid. If I'm not pulling in at least 15m+ it's upside down when you raid me back for next 5 days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not a good idea. Heavy hitters are still getting robbed by players with way less stats then them.