INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000 - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Increase in aqmount on vault is too expensive vs the amount you can lost, when rided. It is better to invest on increase your iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree, any answer on this?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Imo not a great idea when you have people attacking you with a fraction of your stats....money taken is fine the way it is.

Banned
    Post Count
    Given the massive amount of snafus just today, I wouldn't ask them to add a damned thing to this game that they can't even maintain in its current form.

Post Count
    Your all forgetting one thing.
    Theres no limit to attacks in war. High income players would lose everything, and sit wars out.
    @ O.P. I get how you come to this conclusion. But you are only thinking what's best for you and not what's best MW
    []

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Raiding, etc

I agree that usually career raiders have crap IPH. It's disgusting and getting very tiring having my base raided for 93mil every 12 hours. And when you go to raid back, not only do they have an embarrassingly low IPH, their stats are usually double mine. Why is this even allowed? There should be some limit on raiding. Example, you can't attack someone that has half your stats with no chance of ever winning even if you didn't have a crappy iPh of $90. There should also be a rate of diminishing returns. How can i get raided by someone in my feef for 93mil, then by timestamp 15 minutes later someone else nails me for 40 mil, then 10 mil half an hour after that, etc etc. This needs to be fixed. I've been playing for about a year now and am seriously considering leaving because I'm getting tired of the same crap, same names on feed, and never having a chance to retaliate back. Fix this and at least attempt to make the raiding system a little more fair for those that actually have the talent to build a half decent base.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just got attacked by 1 person and instead of the usual 3.6M, it was a total of 7.2M.

Did they make changes? Anyone else notice this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would wager that OP most likely doesn't have a very high IPH and needs the increase to fund his gameplay. Want more money? Earn it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Bad idea! Step in the wrong direction.

More cash for hits is bad, it's been proven at release of MW, it will only promote more hackers, more lazy people looking for a quick easy buck. The only people it would help is the lazy and max lvl players, it'd be like giving away candy, trick or treat.
    U should have to work to get cash, raid the lazy, upgrade your buildings, besides with current imbalance of Atk:def ratio it's really pointless in most cases cuz u can just Attack back. It would just get people more angry at gree, I don't think they're that foolish at something this obvious.
    Besides it would take to much work to fix current problems and add stuff, cuz they would have to balance cash gained off diff lvls, 300k is to much for a lvl 50 as is, they would have to lower it better for low lvls, increase it more at diff lvls, then they would have to redo rivals lvl match ups cuz they were lazy when they uped lvl max to 300 and they can see rivals 55 or more lvls lower then them. See to much work for a change that would be bad and would gain gree no $$$
    So the current way of raiding to get cash is the best way atm cuz all other options for change would be a step in the wrong durrection, it's not perfect, but it's better then what u suggest.

Unhappy Rank

Also i think the prizes for achieving higher ranks are ridiculously small and petty, you have to win millions of battle points to move up in rank but you only get 2000000$ and a helicopter with 500+ damage and 600+ defense after playing for months. Should the prizes for achieving rank match the amount of time put into playing this game. Its discouraging to say the least

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not yet an answer from Gree on this

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    still waiting an adjust on this matter form Gree

Banned
    Post Count
    You aren't going to get one. Do you live on another planet or something? Or are you just so self serving that you don't even bother to look around you at what's going on?

Post Count
    Wow can we let this one die already? People can't even get in game with the current issues going on.
    VFF Legends

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think this is a terrible idea to increase the cash per hit. I hope this is at the bottom of Gree's list and never happen.